Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Club in Russia
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
http://www.porscheclub.ru/projects/penthou...use/gallery.asp

is this ANYTHING like the Hooter's events??? wub.gif
mike_the_man
Is that link suitable for work? Just curious before I click.
Scott Carlberg
Oops,
I almost forgot to add....

be careful IF you're at work, as there are pics of Babes here!!! wub.gif clap56.gif
djm914-6
I need to remember to scroll down before I click. Not just babes, nut NEKID ones too!!! wub.gif
Hawktel
Screw you guys. I'm going to join their Club!

happy11.gif
scottb
i need some seat covers like that! happy11.gif
mike_the_man
I hear dat!
GaroldShaffer
What cars? :dhead: smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
we can have events like that too!

all it takes is Cousin Dimitri and his brother with 2 Kalaschnikovs and we shouldn't have any problems finding a few pretty woman that are willing to pose for us fat, old, hairless, ugly & beer-bellied jerks ...

wink.gif Andy
Chris914n6
Hmmm, think we can get "Penthouse" to sponsor the WCC?

Who's going to make the call... smile.gif

Chris
Mueller
Does anyone else think "russian Mafia" when seeing those cars and women???
Hawktel
I was in Moscow about 8 years ago. I'd never seen a Strip club that the Doormen carried AK47's. I approached them, explained I was a bouncer in the states, and they treated me like a long lost comrade. Took a picture of me with a AK, Told me to light off a few rounds down the street, gave me free admitance, pointed out the friendliest girl, and promised to come to the club I was working in the states when they got over here.

If you have to carry a AK to work, that implies your going to need it. Do you want a job that you need a AK for?
anthony
Scott, we had an event just like this. Didn't you get your invitation?

IPB Image
campbellcj
Which one is the "REGISTER" link? wub.gif
Rgreen914
QUOTE(Hawktel @ Mar 5 2004, 04:25 PM)
If you have to carry a AK to work, that implies your going to need it. Do you want a job that you need a AK for?

I once got to sit in a prison gun-tower, with a Sturm-Ruger Mini 14 (not to be confused with a 914) and 5,000 rounds of .223 caliber ammo at my feet! Consider the possibilities...!
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I think we just found the ,Welcoming Committee, Hospitality Committee, and Instructors for the Tec. Session at the West Coast Classic. If you guys can't get them , I will have them for the Mid West Classic.
Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
Katmanken
Screw the guys on the west coast,

Gettum for the Mid West Classic. smilie_pokal.gif

Gotta tell the wifey it's gonna be real BORING this year and mebbe she should stay home....... boldblue.gif

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.