Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: i am a married man!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
smlove2.gif we did it! for those who care. on april-fools day :-)
brad didn't make it to the ceremony, no big loss, we had fun without him wink.gif

i just had to marry her. she likes cars! digs the 914s! even helps working on the car! do i need to say more?

we'll have a big party at our new place soon.
of course everybody here will be invited.
i'll post the date as soon as we have it planned out.

later guys,
Andy
Jenny
Congratulations guys! Even though we missed the ceremony, can we still throw rice at you when we see you?? The best to you two... wub.gif

Jen
dagdal1967
CONGRATULATIONS!

beerchug.gif

If she likes the car you did the right thing! laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Apr 1 2003, 01:51 PM)
Even though we missed the ceremony, can we still throw rice at you when we see you??

absolutely. you can throw anything you want wink.gif
drew365
Not sure if I believe it but congratulations if it's true. Reminds me of a sign I saw recently that said something like:
Woman wanted, must change oil and tires and own a race car and trailer. Send photo of race car and trailer. biggrin.gif
Targa
Congratulations! beerchug.gif Good girls are very hard to come by! mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(drew365 @ Apr 1 2003, 01:54 PM)
Not sure if I believe it but congratulations if it's true. Reminds me of a sign I saw recently that said something like:
Woman wanted, must change oil and tires and own a race car and trailer. Send photo of race car and trailer. biggrin.gif

haha, that's a good one. no, it is true. we've been planning it for a while now, and 1st of April seemed like a perfect date to get married cool.gif
Jeroen
Hey Andy,

Gratuliere! Und viel gluck mit deine neue Braut!
beerchug.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
(I hope I did that right... my German sucks smash.gif )
joea9146
Best of Luck.......... beerchug.gif
Drums66
The best to you and your new wife! Hey if it doesn't work out you can always turn to each other and say(April Fool's)LOL's wub.gif laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Apr 1 2003, 02:06 PM)
Gratuliere! Und viel gluck mit deine neue Braut!(I hope I did that right... my German sucks )

nope, that was pretty good!

Vielen Dank!
tmp914
Congratulations to you and your wife beerchug.gif
Ive been married for 7 yrs and have 2 wonderful kids and I can say it was the best thing I have ever done beer.gif come to think of it I havent drove in a /6 yet laugh.gif laugh.gif
Joseph Mills
Andy,
Congratulations. My wife and I kept missing April Fool's Day for our date and finally gave up and got married in October. Glad to see someone carried it off!

Speaking of being carried off, we will be standing by in our Honeymoon Van to whisk you and your bride away smile.gif

Hopefully there is an image below.....
Dad Roberts
clap56.gif .....Congratulations Andy, to you and your bride. It's been almost a year since I met her, and of course I can't remember her name confused24.gif . Old farts disease must be kickin in wacko.gif Good Luck to the two of ya.........Dad beer.gif
jonwatts
I hope you two and your screwed up political views have a happy life together (sorry, couldn't resist laugh.gif )
boxstr
Congratulations.... Linda and I have been married 26 years and she won't let me sell any of the Porsches.At least not the one's she know's about. Guess I'll let her hang around for another 25 or so.
CCLandLKLinLOO
Bruce Allert
Good luck and Happy Trails Andy and Mrs. Andy. Marrige is a good thing. You'll always have your best friend near... even if they hate to drive!(like my wife) rolleyes.gif But I still luv her wub.gif
bruce
Chris H.
Andy,

Congratulations to you both!

Hey don't worry about the "April Fool's" thing. It's my 8th anniversary today. No Foolin' either! It was a Saturday and the only date that the church, hall, and everyone's schedules worked. Still love her like it was 8 years ago too.

Here's to ya!

beerchug.gif :sweet: wub.gif
Dave Cawdrey
Word cool.gif

The force of the Darkside grows strong... happy11.gif
kafermeister
Congrats Andy! My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary today! wub.gif

Rick Harris
SirAndy
thanks everybody. this is my 2nd marriage, and hopefully this time it will last longer than a year tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.