Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Upper heater hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pat Garvey
Wanted: Pass side upper heater hose. The long one.

Dirty OK. Overspray OK(if minor).

Must have flanges on both ends! No others considered!

New/used/refurbished - I don't care. But it MUST have flanges on both ends.

Don't have it? Leads appreciated.
Pat
ghuff
Picture?

I am getting rid fo the factory heating system in my 914 and moving to a 12v self powered unit that drag racers use for simplicity and reliability.

All the heater tubes and stuff on my 914 seem to be in exceptional shape.
Tom_T
Pat, have looked at Performance Products heater hoses yet? They offer several choices for the different ones in the 914s.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(ghuff @ Jun 30 2009, 09:25 PM) *

Picture?

I am getting rid fo the factory heating system in my 914 and moving to a 12v self powered unit that drag racers use for simplicity and reliability.

So, show me what you have! Most of these guys know I am a parts whore, and I may be interested in other things you have, but....the long upper tube (with flanges at each end) is paramount.

Don't have it with the flanges - no thanks. Migh be ineterested in more parts that I don't need, but they had better be perfect.
Pat
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 1 2009, 01:52 PM) *

Pat, have looked at Performance Products heater hoses yet? They offer several choices for the different ones in the 914s.

To,
PM me please.
Pat
tod914
Pat, did you try Porsche? They should still have the long ones. The short ones are long ones cut down now. Get new, was less than $20.00. The black plastic in the engine bay or is it the brown cardboard ones your looking for?
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jul 3 2009, 10:38 PM) *

Pat, did you try Porsche? They should still have the long ones. The short ones are long ones cut down now. Get new, was less than $20.00. The black plastic in the engine bay or is it the brown cardboard ones your looking for?

Black plastic, with flanges on both ends.

I'm curious - thought these were unabtanium?
Pat
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(ghuff @ Jun 30 2009, 09:25 PM) *

Picture?

So, do you have the upper hose parts (plastic)?
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.