Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! '74 Porsche 914 transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Scott76
Hello everyone. I got a transmission up for sale. SOLD.

Its a '74 Porsche 914 side shift, 5 speed transmission. It was in a 1800cc car that just rusted away. The tranny is spotless with no leakage anywhere (engine was in great shape too).

IPB Image
IPB Image

I really don't want to ship this but its your dollar to ship it. I live in Mechanicsburg/Carlisle, PA. I'll meet somewhere. I travel to Northern PA pretty much every weekend to work on a project.

Thanks,
Scott
HAM Inc
Don't need another tranny, but I just had to ask; will you be attending the Mitch Smith Memorial classic at Williams Grove this weekend? Man I sure wish I was!
Scott76
No, I got to go to northen PA to work on my project. But I love listening to them Friday & Saturday night. I live about 4 miles up wind from them. Sings me to sleep.
HAM Inc
Love the sprinters! I've travelled all over the east coast to see them, but haven't been to Williams Grove yet. My dad travelled up there from South Carolina to see the Smith memorial last night!

Great old track!
Good luck with your tranny sale.
Scott76
Nobody? I thought someone would throw an offer at me. It really is a clean transmission. It worked great before it was pulled.
dkos
wish I had the $$$...I'd come and get it.
patrick3000
Scott,

Do you have the shifter and linkage that go with it?

Thanks,

Scott76
No sorry I don't have the linkage or the shifter. Whats pictured is what you get.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.