Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: July Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

This month the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion returns to the Family Donuts and Deli location at 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. in Fair Oaks! 9am to noonish. More WCR planning will occur so plan to be there with your ideas...

Oh, and Michael will eat some bumper dogbones!!! chowtime.gif chair.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Mark your calender! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming July 25th!!!
ConeDodger

Don't be foolish! Be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion July Edition!
ConeDodger

McMark complains that I keep wearing out the cheerleader smiley... That is why it is so important that you come to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion July Edition... Don't let these cheerleader smileys be used up in vain!!! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

The donuts are going to be hot and sticky! chowtime.gif See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion July Edition!
ConeDodger

It's a fine day to think about the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Will you be there? We have room for you!
ConeDodger

Be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Find out what's going on!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See the gang and get your carbo load!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! I hear they might install stripper poles at the donut shop! happy11.gif
porschecb
DOG BONES! DOG BONES HERE! GET YOUR RED HOT DOG BONES! DOG BONES HERE! blink.gif unsure.gif slap.gif av-943.gif screwy.gif shades.gif
ConeDodger

Be at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and get the scoop on what's been going on in the 'family.'
ConeDodger

Be there for the dog bone shaped donut unveiling... You don't want to miss the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion this month!!!
ConeDodger

What can you say about the donut shop except drooley.gif? See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Only a week and a half until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. You can't say I didn't remind you! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Be the first to arrive and you may get one of the limited edition dog bone shaped donuts! Think of it as backdating your own bumpers bootyshake.gif See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!!!
ConeDodger

See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion where we will discuss goat herding technique and other great subjects! blink.gif
McMark
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 3 2009, 11:04 AM) *

Mark your calender! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming July 25th!!!

What about my calendar? confused24.gif

You should post something over on the Samba and get some of the VW guys involved. aktion035.gif

912bbs.org
Pelican

Lets SELL SOME DOUGHNUTS!!! av-943.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 17 2009, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 3 2009, 11:04 AM) *

What about my calendar?

Mark your calender fell on the floor. You need a stronger nail dude! blink.gif

By the way, for those of you who don't know, Mark's shop is now an oil well... Seems he is a millionare because the oil that seeped into the floor from the previous tenant is so valuable... He is buying the donuts! chowtime.gif
biosurfer1
I should be able to make it for a while...hopefully my new rotors and wheel bearings will be on the car by then too!
ConeDodger

Only a week until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there and enjoy the gang! Hopefully this heat will let up by then! 102 f. today!
ConeDodger

Ok, I was wrong. It got to 105 F. yesterday. Less than a week until the donuts drooley.gif See you there at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Five days and a wake up until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

I checked in with the donut shop yesterday and they are ready for go with the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion this Saturday 9am to noonish! Be there and get dog bone shaped donuts!
ConeDodger

The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is so close now if you stop and take in a deep sniff of that air - you can smell the donuts chowtime.gif
ConeDodger

Just two days until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there!!!
McMark
Bummer. I have a car coming in on Sat, so I can't make it this time. sad.gif
raw1298
I will be working. hissyfit.gif Next time.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 23 2009, 07:48 AM) *

Bummer. I have a car coming in on Sat, so I can't make it this time. sad.gif

Just leave the door open... Everyone is so happy and honest in Sonoma! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Just wake up and go to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! It's tomorrow!!! See you there.
ConeDodger
I just got confirmation from the donut shop, there will be a dogbone shaped donut for Michael if he shows up... biggrin.gif
porschecb
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 24 2009, 12:54 PM) *

I just got confirmation from the donut shop, there will be a dogbone shaped donut for Michael if he shows up... biggrin.gif

Yea maybe around 10:00.
ConeDodger

Today! Today! Today! Log off and get your tail up the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!!!
ConeDodger
Well after Porschecb (Michael) had so much trouble finding dogbones to mount his new fiberglass bumpers only to discover that he didn't need dogbones at all for mounting fiberglass bumpers. So, we decided to get Michael a dogbone he could use! What do you think???
ConeDodger
Paul's 3.6 conversion gathered the usual crowd of admirers. Two guys were Z06 Vette guys who spent about 10 seconds deciding that 300HP in a 2000# car was more than they would want to try to race... My God that car is beautiful...
ConeDodger
WCR2010 was the big topic of discussion. This is going to be a big event with lots to do and see... Watch for announcements soon...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.