Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Clock, targa bar pad, latches, clips, exhaust, and thresholds.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rbmorrisiii
I need all of the following parts in good condition, but not looking to spend a million dollars:

Clock.

Targa bar pad.

Rear targa latches.

Targa trunk clips (all four).

Exhaust - I'll have a rebuilt 1.8L in there with no set plans for what the exhaust is going to be. Any suggestions? all I have now is a horrible set-up from the 1.7 it came with. Suggestions? Who's got what? I might be willing to splurge a little here...

Black plastic thresholds/things that go in the door sill.

Thanks!
R.B.
underthetire
QUOTE(rbmorrisiii @ Jul 2 2009, 05:56 PM) *

I need all of the following parts in good condition, but not looking to spend a million dollars:

Clock.

Targa bar pad.

Rear targa latches.

Targa trunk clips (all four).

Exhaust - I'll have a rebuilt 1.8L in there with no set plans for what the exhaust is going to be. Any suggestions? all I have now is a horrible set-up from the 1.7 it came with. Suggestions? Who's got what? I might be willing to splurge a little here...

Black plastic thresholds/things that go in the door sill.

Thanks!
R.B.

I have a targa bar pad in usable condition. Has the usual cracks. ok for a daily driver. I have a perfect one too, only half a million. av-943.gif
PM me if your interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.