Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: buymy914.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cbenitah
I am selling my car and I wanted to give you an heads up on the website I made for it. Feel free to look around and contact me with any questions you may have,

http://www.buymy914.com/

thanks
cris
kconway
Why didn't you list the price on your website?
lotus_65
v nice site build.
r_towle
Two features that will help...

Price...up front so its EASY to find
Specs..again...must be easy to find.

I lost interest after 30 or 40 pictures.

You are very proud of your baby...dont be ashamed of whatever motor you have in it (I lost patience looking...hint hint)

and dont be ashamed with your asking price....you can always come down on the price...you can raise it.

Rich
McMark
agree.gif with Rich. Doesn't tell me much about what I'm buying.

Also, on the first page you wrote 'insure' and you meant 'ensure'.
cbenitah
LOL, hey I'm swedish so spelling could be off here and there. I agree with all of you! How about creating the buzz before the sale wink.gif

I know I need to update the site with all the specs, as there are a lot of them.

Engine is a rebuilt 1.8L, not ashamed since I was in the process of getting a larger one installed before I had to move on and leave it as is. Runs fantastic though.

I am actually looking for the highest bidder. I need to sell the car, and Sure I can say give me 10K but I am looking for someone who truly wants the car and the price can always be worked out.

cbenitah
Since I am sure you love to read, here is most of the stuff from my 914 Journey

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...f=2&t=45793

r_towle
So put 10k Or Best Offer on the page.

Rich
biosurfer1
QUOTE(cbenitah @ Jul 3 2009, 11:22 AM) *

I am actually looking for the highest bidder. I need to sell the car, and Sure I can say give me 10K but I am looking for someone who truly wants the car and the price can always be worked out.

What that reads is "I'm not going to put a price because I'm worried someone would have paid more"

Just like you're trying to get the most money, the buyer is trying to buy it for the least... I have a feeling working the sale like that will only lead to tons of "low ball" offers in you're mind. Better to figure out a price you'll be happy with and ask that.
cbenitah
I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but yes I will update with a price asap.

I am pricing it at 9K OBO
smile.gif

cbenitah
http://www.buymy914.com/

Website now updated. I appreciate your feedback!
SirAndy
QUOTE(cbenitah @ Jul 3 2009, 11:45 AM) *

I appreciate your feedback!

Maybe if you put 914club in the copy a few more times, it'll sell better! poke.gif

Did i just say that?
rolleyes.gif Andy
cbenitah
LOL

Andy, at that time it was ALL 914Club and you were one of the great ones helping me! smile.gif
kkid
Has anyone mentioned the font size too small?
I can barely read the price. Is this only me?
Now what kind music do you wanna incorporate?
cbenitah
LOL,
anything else guys? its 10pt which is the same as most of the copy, except some headings that are either 12 or 16 smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.