Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car and Coffee at the AutoMotorplex 1st- Sat. Morning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
Car and Coffee at the Auto Motorplex in Chanhassen, Ollie and i plan on going for awhile...
driving.gif
http://www.automotorplex.com/
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jul 2 2009, 08:03 PM) *

Car and Coffee at the Auto Motorplex in Chanhassen, Ollie and i plan on going for awhile...
driving.gif
http://www.automotorplex.com/

I was going to pm you about next month. I have a wedding I have to attend Saturday July 4th... dry.gif But August could work. aktion035.gif driving.gif

EDIT: Ok, Just talked to the better half. The wedding isn't until 4:00pm so.... Maybe we'll come down. I may talk her into coming down Friday night. Otherwise it's 5:00 am to get there by 8:00
iamchappy
Your a maniac..... if you do come down, stop by my place and we can wheel over there together...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jul 3 2009, 07:47 AM) *

Your a maniac..... if you do come down, stop by my place and we can wheel over there together...

Cool! I know where you live! Were leaving early like 5:00 ish If I can get us out that early. I'll call Kelly and Bill to see if can make an appearance.

P.S. I thought I heard it was going to rain in the early am in the metro. I was hoping to show up with a clean car.... dry.gif
iamchappy
Just checked the weather, no rain forecasted....see you in the morning then, call me when your close.
rick 918-S
Cool, Car is wiped down, Gassed up and ready. Talked to Kelly, he's part of a parade tomorrow hauling either politicians or parade queens, Bill is running with friends. Some kind of a marathon or something. I guess it's up to me& Sandy, and you % Ollie! driving-girl.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
rick 918-S
Hey! what about Paul and Paul and tdiddy!
lotus_65
i think i have another commitment, but i'm trying to dodge it.

oh by the way, it always rains on this event...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Jul 4 2009, 03:41 AM) *

i think i have another commitment, but i'm trying to dodge it.

oh by the way, it always rains on this event...

Hi Paul! were back in Duluth. What a cool place! Yep, it sprinkled but what the heck! I'll post pics later.
iamchappy
It's raining harder now.

The guy who puts the car and coffee on gave Rick and I big thumbs up. Said our
cars are his favorites.....
Hard to believe when you see some of the cars there...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jul 4 2009, 01:49 PM) *

It's raining harder now.

The guy who puts the car and coffee on gave Rick and I big thumbs up. Said our
cars are his favorites.....
Hard to believe when you see some of the cars there...

It's true! He said it! Very niced to hear.

Here's the two Alien creations. Wet of paint but not damp of spirit.
rudedude
Great pics!
I showed up late, couldn't get my kid out of bed and you guys were already gone.
Now I showed him your cars and is he ever sad.
By the way who's car is who's?

Jule
iamchappy
Click on the links in Rick 918-s and Iamchappy

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...;t=7725&hl=

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=75381&hl=
rudedude
Thanks.
I can't wait to see in person!
rick 918-S
I may come back down next month with my son Aric. He has got to see the Motorplex!
rudedude
I'd like to meet you if you attend the next.
It is quite the complex, I'd like to have a garage there to store vehicles.
I can't believe what some of the owners have done in their space.
They won't let me put in a paint booth though.
iamchappy
Jule, your welcome to stop over, or meet up sometime, you dont have to wait for an event. I live off of Highway 7 in the Hopkins-Minnetonka area....
rick 918-S
Jule, you should hook up with the metro guys.

Chappy, you on for cars and coffee next month? I think I'm going to see if Aric acn come with me.
iamchappy
I cant see why not...
iamchappy
I plan on going tomorrow, hope it doesn't rain like last time...
They have a dyno day - 40 bucks for 4 pulls i wonder how long the line will be for that!
rick 918-S
I just got home 11:00pm I'm out for tomorrow. Boy is working and wife is doing school work. (masters stuff) I'll try it again next month.
iamchappy
Huge turn out, wonderful day, forgot my camera mad.gif

Met Jule with his tangerine 914-6 and black 930, and another newcomer Hailey in her 76.
Hailey's husband is currently restoring a 917...Wow!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.