Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW guys and the 914 shoot out.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Hey guys

Just thought I'd let you know they opened up registration for the Oregon day and soon the entire event. Maybe JP can post links on here since I haven't done this yet. I am expecting this to fill up fast and hope all that are fairly close will come out. Look in the paddock for more details. Hope to see you all then. beerchug.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 2 2009, 09:07 PM) *

Hey guys

Just thought I'd let you know they opened up registration for the Oregon day and soon the entire event. Maybe JP can post links on here since I haven't done this yet. I am expecting this to fill up fast and hope all that are fairly close will come out. Look in the paddock for more details. Hope to see you all then. beerchug.gif

I'm signed up biggrin.gif . Looking forward to it
By the way JP allready posted on this. Nobody got it aparently. It's called Dual at the Mill smoke.gif
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=97096&hl=
Jakeodoule
Have no idea what your talking about???
where when what?
DNHunt
2 days of autocross at Packwood in August. 914's will run together and be scored with their normal region and as a separate group.

This where the garage racing that goes on all year stops and people have to prove what they got. Hopefully some of the NorCal people will come up and not try to duck a beating. Come see what these cars can do.

Dave
Todd Enlund
I plan on being there with my camera.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jul 3 2009, 02:40 PM) *

I plan on being there with my camera.

I'll be there posin'. happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
Jp, no trash talking? confused24.gif

beerchug.gif
J P Stein
I don't "know" many guys up there in the NWR. Trash talkin' guys you don't know if bad form.....ya never know how they'll take it. I "know" the GGR guys better and trash is their middle name. biggrin.gif Even then, I try to keep it civil. I don't know if any of them guys are gonna show up & run.

We didn't exactly earn any bragging rights our last time at your house.....course, Packwood may be different.
Let's just say we'll try real hard to make it 2 TTODs in a row for our Regional and we'll bring more friends this time. Once again, I'll ty not to finish DFL.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.