Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car show the Avenues Marietta Georgia
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
There is a great car show the first Sunday of every month from 8-11 am sharp at the Avenues at the intersection of Johnson's Ferry Road and Upper Roswell. There were over 200 cars there last time and it is a very high line event with Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborginis, British sports cars, muscle cars....no junk! Many of you know about it already but this is a reminder that it is again this Sunday July 5. I have never seen many 914s at the show so "now is the time for all good (914s) to come to the aid of their country" by attending this fifth of July show and show our cars off! (need to be there by eight or before to get a parking space together.)
Al Meredith
George, I don't know if I'll make it by 8:00 but I plan to bring my "gulf orange'" 914.............see ya
blitZ
I'll be there. A really nice variety of cars there last month.
blitZ
We had a good turn out considering it was a rainy holiday weekend.

Here's a few pictures of the 914 turnout, plus a nice Ghia.
barada
QUOTE(blitZ @ Jul 5 2009, 02:55 PM) *

We had a good turn out considering it was a rainy holiday weekend.

Here's a few pictures of the 914 turnout, plus a nice Ghia.

I am usually there in the Viper Green RS clone but was in sunny fla all week. Looks like more 914's than usual. Will definatley show up next month.
Also Summit in Mcdonough does a cruise in on Monday nights 6-8. The last few weeks there have been a few VW's and porsches. Mr. Beck was there with his 904 and a couple of other kit cars. Mostly American but cool stuff.

Phillip
904svo
I would have brought my 904 but it was raining hard here in Woodstock when
I got up.
JFJ914
QUOTE(904svo @ Jul 5 2009, 10:40 PM) *

I would have brought my 904 but it was raining hard here in Woodstock when
I got up.

Come on, Larry! You could have done what they did at Sebring in '65. Open the door and let the water out! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.