Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold '71 Parts car $400 OBO in SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jetboy
'71 1.7l (currently yellow if thats even the original color) parts car. Before we get started, it does not have sway bars. Here are the specifics...

From what I know from PO, it was a in some sort of accident that damaged the passenger front and, from what I can see, the rear might have been replaced from a tub of a differant color. I'm not sure how much of the body panels are bondo or replacement. For the most part, the entire car is there. Lots of usable parts in what I would consider "fair to average" condition. It is currently registered as Non-Op also do to what the PO told me that it had a engine fire for 1-2 minutes. This is evident by the extinguisher residue left when i got it. It is still there though. If you live in SoCal and want to glance at it to see if it has parts you can use, just let me know. It will need to be towed and will need wheels (I am keeping the wheels currently on it). I do have fake fuchs to go with but 3 of the tires are flat and one is missing the tire which is why you may need to bring some to roll on. If I had the time, I am sure I could part it out and get ok money for it all, but, if anyone has $400 OBO and can tow away send me a PM. If you PM your questions and possibly a phone number I can call and give as much detailed answers as I can about any other info.
jetboy
Finally got to the pics. Since these I had taken off the front bumper, engine lid, and headlights, but, they are all still going with the car.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jetboy
Sold. Thanks again Bruce.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.