Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anything else?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rigglet
I've got the top of the engine completely cleared off to replace the entire fuel system. I'm obviously going to be replacing the injector seals, intake seals and all the fuel lines. I was thinking that while the top of the motor is open I'd take the opportunity to change the oil cooler seals which I think are leaking.

Can anyone think of any other items I should be doing while I've got this all torn apart? I'd hate to get it all back together and then discover..."damn! I should have replaced/greased/adjusted X and Y."

BTW, the engine is still in the car. I wasn't planning on dropping it unless absolutely necessary. So please keep that in mind when making suggestions. smile.gif

Thanks guys!
ConeDodger
It would be easier to do a reseal with the motor out but it sounds like you have your plan together... Did you take all the tin off with the motor in the car? Been a rash of that going around lately... blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.