Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS; Parting out a 76 2.0 car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
I am parting out a 76 2.0 with some serious rust. The rear trunk is surprisigly nice if someone need the rear trunk. I'm puling the drivetrain saturday. I do plan to sell the motor but not the FI. Also keeping the transmision. Feel free to make requests. The interior is nice except the dash is cracked. Here is a start of the list & pics will follow

2.0 center console with gages. Very Nice condition with all Gages working. $220 Sold

Center cushion with hinge & bottom storage. Also very nice. $75 sold

Complete side shift linkage (shifter back to tranny) $75 sold

Front Sway bar $100 sale pending

Rear Sway bar $100 sold

Bottom dash pad with vents $50 in excellent shape

Top dash has cracks & needs recovered. Good core $25

Front Calipers (need rebuilt I'm sure) $75 for the pair

Rear calipers (also need rebuilt) $60

Nice stock chrome side mirror (no cracks in mirror) $60

76 2.0 motor less FI. Turns over fine but does not start. $600 as it sits. If I spend the time to get it running. The price will go up.

All dash gages & knobs are pristine. All items plus shipping. Offers welcome & if there is something you need I didn't list let me know.
jmill
I need the complete driver side headlight bucket sheetmetal for my 73. Is the 76 the same as a 73? The one that I have in there now isn't right. It's not as deep as it should be.

I also need 2 corner pieces for the front window trim.
edrotol
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 6 2009, 01:41 PM) *

I am parting out a 76 2.0 with some serious rust. The rear trunk is surprisigly nice if someone need the rear trunk. I'm puling the drivetrain saturday. I do plan to sell the motor but not the FI. Also keeping the transmision. Feel free to make requests. The interior is nice except the dash is cracked. Here is a start of the list & pics will follow

2.0 center console with gages. Concours condition! Solid 9.8 out of 10 No cracks, tears or blemishes. Gages all work. $250

Center cushion with hinge & bottom storage. Also mint & concours condition. $75

Complete side shift linkage (shifter back to tranny) $75

Rear Sway bar $100 sold

All dash gages & knobs are pristine. All items plus shipping. Offers welcome & if there is something you need I didn't list let me know.

PM sent for console
Tom_T
QUOTE(jmill @ Jul 6 2009, 02:16 PM) *

I need the complete driver side headlight bucket sheetmetal for my 73. Is the 76 the same as a 73? The one that I have in there now isn't right. It's not as deep as it should be.

No - the 75 & 76 have the set-up for the energy-absorbing F&R rear bumpers' "shoch absorber" units (don't know official term Porsche used).

You can definitely use another 73 & probably 74, & 70 - 72 may be okay alos, but check with George Hussey at AA or another "expert".

Good Luck!
JRust
QUOTE(jmill @ Jul 6 2009, 02:16 PM) *

I have one off a 74 that will work fine then. Say $25 shipped with the eyebrow too. Let me know
aircooledtechguy
How much for a speedo?? Got a pic?? I need one for my '75. . .
jmill
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 6 2009, 06:36 PM) *

I have one off a 74 that will work fine then. Say $25 shipped with the eyebrow too. Let me know

That works for me if we're talking about the same thing. What Tom T said makes sense. The one I have looks like it's set up for a later car. I need this but on the drivers side without the rust in the hood seal area.

RJMII
hey, I wanted the front sway bar! poke.gif
JRust
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jul 6 2009, 08:45 PM) *

hey, I wanted the front sway bar! poke.gif

Your the sale pending dip stromberg.gif LOL
Gary
Does it have a steering rack cover?
JRust
QUOTE(Gary @ Jul 7 2009, 07:00 AM) *

Does it have a steering rack cover?

I'll check to make sure but I believe so. I also have a couple pf them sitting in my garage so I am sure I can get you one. $20 plus shipping
barada
How about a chrome side mirror?
JRust
QUOTE(barada @ Jul 7 2009, 03:24 PM) *

How about a chrome side mirror?

I do have a nice stock side mirror. $60 shipped sold
johnwmrvw
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 6 2009, 01:41 PM) *

2.0 center console with gages. Very Nice condition with all Gages working. $250

Center cushion with hinge & bottom storage. Also very nice. $75

Complete side shift linkage (shifter back to tranny) $75

Rear Sway bar $100 sold

Turn signal switch $50

Tom_T
pm sent
morgan_harwell
Interior back pad.
Condition?
Picture?
Cost + shipping to 95033 ?

I will buy:
Center cushion with hinge & bottom storage. Also very nice. $75

Thanks,
JRust
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jul 6 2009, 06:07 PM) *

How much for a speedo?? Got a pic?? I need one for my '75. . .

I don't want to break up the set. I have the complete set of 3 in it's console for $100 shipped. Ready to put into your car biggrin.gif ouch Sold. I'm pretty sure I have another set somewhere if you still need one. Let me know & I'll dig into boxes sunday afternoon sometime biggrin.gif
johnwmrvw
I'm in Vancouver/Portland area interested in rear suspension, interior parts
whatever you have that's nicer than mine
JRust
QUOTE(johnwmrvw @ Jul 9 2009, 11:11 PM) *

I'm in Vancouver/Portland area interested in rear suspension, interior parts
whatever you have that's nicer than mine

Sent a PM with my number. Give me a call or come on down biggrin.gif
koozy
I'll take the side mirror for $60 shipped if Barada passes. Does it come with the screws and mirror to door rubber seal?
hcdmueller
PM Sent.
koozy
SCORE... I just found mine in a box in the garage so I won't need the mirror.

Bump for the pass...
Tom
Jamie,
Cleaned up the driver's side carpet and it looks so much better now. Thanks for the parts and a plug for your honesty and good will.
Jamie sent me a refund because he didn't think the carpets were real nice. They are not bad and Jamie, I owe you one., hope to see you at one of the AX's soon.
Tom
JRust
Glad those worked well for you Tom. I'll be at the Shootout in Packwood next month for sure. I kind of doubt I'll make an autoX before that. confused24.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Tom @ Jul 13 2009, 02:23 PM) *

Jamie,
Cleaned up the driver's side carpet and it looks so much better now. Thanks for the parts and a plug for your honesty and good will.
Jamie sent me a refund because he didn't think the carpets were real nice. They are not bad and Jamie, I owe you one., hope to see you at one of the AX's soon.
Tom

Honesty, Good will, and Jamie? that's for sure! aktion035.gif

Jamie Rocks.
MerFer
How much for the drivers side marker? Thanks
JRust
QUOTE(MerFer @ Jul 15 2009, 02:51 AM) *

How much for the drivers side marker? Thanks

I think the marker is in good shape. Not sure about the mount itself. DO you just need the lense? I know the seal is pretty well dried out. Say $25 shipped?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.