Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 914 for sale in Minnesota w/ Extras $4000obo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Jona Gold
This 1970 Porsche 914/4 is a beautiful example of the early 914 cars. Below are some of the specs and details about the car. There is a large amount of receipts for maintenance, etc. that show the history of the car that will be included in the sale but have not all been recorded here (there's too much). Drive it home OR- I can deliver to a large area for a fee.

PM me for my phone number or email address-

IPB Image
Body/ Exterior:
  • The paint is fresh, glossy and makes the car stand out in any crowd - was done by a professional body shop - not in a garage.
  • Bumpers were painted the way they came in 1970- in a matte black
  • Stock front valance
  • Stock rear valance (has a small dent)
  • Solid car with no structural rust- there is a small amount on the battery tray itself- but none below and none anywhere else that I can find
Engine:
  • Factory 1.7L
  • Factory Fuel Injection
  • Fresh seals & rings
  • Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers have been added
IPB Image

Transmission:
  • Factory tail shifter tranny currently in car
  • New clutch and clutch cable
  • 5th gear sometimes pops out- could be anything from shift linkage to internal.
  • A second Side Shift (later model) 5 speed Transmission is included to upgrade to
IPB Image

Interior:

• Seats covered with a nice aftermarket check pattern that dresses up the interior
  • Seats covered with a nice aftermarket check pattern that dresses up the interior
  • Sun Visors are factory and have no rips or tears
  • Very nice dash with no cracks
  • New carpet
  • Stock AM/FM stereo with the old pull out push knobs for "pre-set" stations!
  • Stock speakers in stock location- gives it that vintage tone a stereo in this era car should have!
The car runs out great- it fires up effortlessly as though it were a new car. With the exception of the 5th gear issue there is nothing mechanical in the drive train that needs attention and with the included side shift tranny- all parts are there to resolve the issue. The tumblers for all the locks need to be keyed to one single key and the ignition tumbler comes out on the key. I have a complete set of rebuilt door handles, tumblers and locks (every thing keyed on the car) that is set to the same key- I'll include this for an additional $250. The emergency brake does not function at this time (needs adjusted is all- all parts are there). The car recently received all new brakes, calipers, and rotors and the braking system otherwise functions as it should. The heater blower motor is non-functional either- but it comes with a spare motor not installed. While this car is not entirely original it is very close and includes the jack, spare, and tons of history in records.

Asking $4000/offer.

Here's a link to a huge selection of pics detailing the entire underside of the car, the engine bay, under engine and trunks etc.

More Pics: http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j216/jonagold79/Porsche/

Jona Gold
I will consider partial trades as well. A land deal has come up I need to raise capital for- so I need the cash, but I can do some partial trading.

I'd be interested in just about anything of value- specifically personal protection items.

I'd be very open- shoot me a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.