Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Parade 09
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
6freak
Yup all the jetting issues payed off ...albeit the car still ran poorly ..I beat the MAN by 3 tens of a second and brought home the first place trophy in AX smilie_pokal.gif ..And i got too meet Scott and Ferg and a few others as well ..My 914 six was the only true six at the concoure the other was a 914 conversion ...He was being judged in race group, and i just had mine on display ....Colorado is Beautiful I will have pixs soon ......P.s.. did you know the Porsche made a airplane engine,I didnt.......The Pacific NW group cleaned house at AX and got TTOD..in a 914
mstein95
Congrats Mike!! aktion035.gif

carr914
Great Job smilie_pokal.gif

on the airplane; Porsche made airplane motors, but Mooney made the planes

T.C.

Click to view attachment

carr914
And a helicopter

Click to view attachment
DNHunt
Way to go Mike. No wonder the pukes from Cali are afraid to run up here.
WordSmith
The car looked great in the corral! Here are a couple of shots I took. My Boxster was right across the "cartpath" from you! Congrats on the AutoX! It was a great Parade!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
J P Stein
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jul 8 2009, 10:30 AM) *

Way to go Mike. No wonder the pukes from Cali are afraid to run up here.

Dave.....you were such a gentleman when we first met. I'm afraid you've fallen in with "the wrong crowd". shades.gif
DNHunt
I'm getting tired of listening to ration of sh*t you get. (Not that you don't do a good job of taking care of yourself.) Who knows maybe they can back it up. I'd just like to see it.
J P Stein
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jul 8 2009, 11:17 AM) *

I'm getting tired of listening to ration of sh*t you get. (Not that you don't do a good job of taking care of yourself.) Who knows maybe they can back it up. I'd just like to see it.

Ya gotta look at it from their point of view. For years they were telling the hinterlanders
that the Nor Cal group was the hot stuff of the AX world. We went down there & Brit laid a whipping on them. We go up to Bremerton & youz' guys laid a whippin' on us.
Do them "pukes" need the even greater humiliation that the NW guys would dish out?
They would even slip below "puke" status......good God, man, have a heart.
6freak
QUOTE(WordSmith @ Jul 8 2009, 10:31 AM) *

The car looked great in the corral! Here are a couple of shots I took. My Boxster was right across the "cartpath" from you! Congrats on the AutoX! It was a great Parade!

Great pixs thanks for post`n them ...It was an awsome place for a concoure...shoot outs next month aktion035.gif ...Hope some Cali folks show up...that other 914 that was there was sick as hell ..Patrick motorsport built! it if i remember correctly it had a 3.2
DNHunt
We go up to Bremerton & youz' guys laid a whippin' on us.

Wish I could claim to be one of the guys in the group "youz guys" but, I was one of field fillers. Still, that puts me in a good position to understand what a good whuppin feels like. It kind of tones the garage racing claims down a bit.

Now that Mike collected some nice hardware and Leeds kind of blew everyone away at Parade, I should think some of those guys would reconsider and see if they could take em down at the top of their game and earn the right to do some real boasting. I know I want a shot at Mike.

Dave
6freak
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jul 8 2009, 12:18 PM) *

We go up to Bremerton & youz' guys laid a whippin' on us.

Wish I could claim to be one of the guys in the group "youz guys" but, I was one of field fillers. Still, that puts me in a good position to understand what a good whuppin feels like. It kind of tones the garage racing claims down a bit.

Now that Mike collected some nice hardware and Leeds kind of blew everyone away at Parade, I should think some of those guys would reconsider and see if they could take em down at the top of their game and earn the right to do some real boasting. I know I want a shot at Mike.

Dave

Whatta talk`n about dave you whopped me last event at Bremerton.....But i will take that bet and raise you 20$....you wont be so lucky next time Doc and i will even haul your tires for you ...Hot damn this is gonna be fun...Leeds did spank the field by I think 5+ seconds if I remember correctly
DNHunt
Mike

I know if I'm gonna beat you I have to drive my best and maybe be a little lucky but who knows. I was overinflated, never got hooked up that day either so I've got a little bit left, too. It should be a good time.

Dave
6freak
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jul 8 2009, 12:34 PM) *

Mike

I know if I'm gonna beat you I have to drive my best and maybe be a little lucky but who knows. I was overinflated, never got hooked up that day either so I've got a little bit left, too. It should be a good time.

Dave

av-943.gif Over inflatted <<no shit lol-2.gif ..just keep tell`n your self that ......PS i got fresh rubber under my car ...how ever it turns out its all for fun ....your go`n down
Todd Enlund
Congrats Mike!

You should have entered the Concours too... when was the last time a car won both Concours and AX? av-943.gif
70Sixter
Great,,,,Congrats! beerchug.gif

DNHunt
....your go`n down

to Packwood that is.
6freak
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jul 8 2009, 01:11 PM) *

....your go`n down

to Packwood that is.

yes thats what i ment to say hahaha lol-2.gif ...I will find out the lodgeing issues with the wife ..it mite just be me and if thats the case i`m gonna be camp`n out in the hauler
orthobiz
Glad you posted! Saw the car, loved it.

Paul
WordSmith
QUOTE(6freak @ Jul 8 2009, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(WordSmith @ Jul 8 2009, 10:31 AM) *

Great pixs thanks for post`n them ...It was an awsome place for a concoure...shoot outs next month aktion035.gif ...Hope some Cali folks show up...that other 914 that was there was sick as hell ..Patrick motorsport built! it if i remember correctly it had a 3.2

Yeah, the Black 914 was great too.

Click to view attachment

PanelBilly
Good work!
championgt1
Nice Mike! You should have entered the concourse. beerchug.gif
Mr.242
Just remember Mr. C......

You got a little brother that is cleaning up his own SIX that will be a Show-N-Go too!

I even got a little driving experience under my belt too!

Be afraid.....VERY afraid and Keep practicing! shades.gif

To be continued........................................

Mark dry.gif

sixnotfour
Congrats Mike.
JRust
You weasel! I'd say you spend to much time cleaning that damn car. But you drive the hell out of it too piratenanner.gif . Kick ass man! See you at Packwood. Hopefully I'll have my car dialed in better & be ready to lay some rubber. Love to get another autoX in before but ain't gonna happen. Still be fun getting my butt kicked. As long as I am improving I could care less how many people beat me. It's just a blast being out there driving biggrin.gif
nsr-jamie
Wow, that black car is nice!! Any more pics of it?? Cool !! beerchug.gif
roadster fan
smilie_pokal.gif Congrats Mike! Don't pick on the Norcal crowd too much, we have lots of things to worry about like balancing a state budget and saving the world from global warming....er......climate change.......whatever sad.gif

If you had entered the concourse and the autox that may have doomed the world to total destruction as the weenies heads would have exploded setting off a chain reaction across the automotive world......a beautiful car that actually gets driven to its potential!

Jim
6freak
Thanks for all the congrads..I appreciate all the complements
ConeDodger
And he did it all without any Mexican Crack Ho's humping his leg... sheeplove.gif This time lol-2.gif
6freak
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 9 2009, 07:53 AM) *

And he did it all without any Mexican Crack Ho's humping his leg... sheeplove.gif This time lol-2.gif

I had forgot`n all about that ....Thanks dry.gif ...LMAO
Scott S
Mikes car was FAR nicer than the PM car - especially the paint....
6freak
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Jul 9 2009, 08:53 AM) *

Mikes car was FAR nicer than the PM car - especially the paint....

WOW Scott ...That black car was flawless ..Other then not being original i thought it was better then mine .....Thank you ....P.S he dont drive it! confused24.gif it only had 10 miles(sence rebuild) on it at the show and he put 4 of those drive`n from his trailer
Tom
Great job Mike. You are sure picking up the pace lately. Keep up the good work. Wow, new rubber! Now you have to get used to hooking up, ha,ha.
Tom biggrin.gif
6freak
Thanks Tom ...can someone go to Colorado PCA parade and look under AX pixs there some more of me and the six gett`n are lean on ..please post them ..Thanks to who ever .......................Not very PUTER savy
6freak
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Jul 9 2009, 12:34 AM) *

Just remember Mr. C......

You got a little brother that is cleaning up his own SIX that will be a Show-N-Go too!

I even got a little driving experience under my belt too!

Be afraid.....VERY afraid and Keep practicing! shades.gif

To be continued........................................

Mark dry.gif

Packwood next month bro driving.gif ..and you can even drive my car ...Let the ass whoop`n commence lol-2.gif I think some Cali folks are come`n up so you wont be last anyway ...LMAO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.