Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs misc parts from dismantled 1971 914 eastern ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jays914
I am selling all misc parts from a dismantled 1971 914 1.7. This car sat for many years in a barn out of the weather, so many of the parts are in good to very good conditon. Have some other extra parts tooo.

All offers considered, name your price. Buyer to pay shipping costs. Updated 9/26/09

Transmission includes gearshift and all tailshift linkage-condition unknown code info 914/11HA0029331

Interior (seats and rear pad) in fair/good condition, one split on drivers seat left side. Passenger side seat does not move.

Old style (red releases on flat belt) lap belts good condition, includes bolts, missing one plastic clip

New STEEL (inside) left and right side rocker panels

New fiberglass rocker panels

One new jack point and w/stamped rocker panel connector

Targa top (missing carpet lining)

Also have all/most new of the heater parts from heat exchangers to body

2 sets of dash gauges 150 mph-condition unknown

2 damaged doors, 1 left and 1 right

2 front hoods: one real good and one bent a little on drivers side front corners

Rear trunk lid -very good condition

front and rear trunk hinges

1 driver side door core (no glass or regulator) in good condition, small rust hole on bottom, easy fix.

1 full set of glass: front, both door side windows, and rear window w/o defrost strips-good cond

Misc body panel cutoffs: Lef and right headlight assmb-fair, front trunk floor panel

2 steering racks, front spindles-early model.

I will add or send more pictures of any item you would like to see in more detail.

Thank you! sawzall-smiley.gif

Jays914

onemason@hotmail.com
Lavanaut
If you'll sell individually, I'd be interested in seatbelts and interior vertical rollbar trim (runs vertically along rear edge of driver & passenger windows). Targa top too actually.

Prices?

Thanks
jays914
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Jul 8 2009, 06:00 PM) *

If you'll sell individually, I'd be interested in seatbelts and interior vertical rollbar trim (runs vertically along rear edge of driver & passenger windows). Targa top too actually.

Prices?

Thanks

I'm in a good mood today!

How does $100.00 plus shipping sound for all of the trim pieces from the dash up, targe top, and all rear trim (side and top) including rear latches? Seat belts toooooo...
Snafu
PM sent
ghuff
What do you want for the rockers, interior rearview mirror, and the sail panel chrome trim & roll bar chrome trim that holds on the rear window channel seals?

I can possibly come roadtrip to grab this stuff this weekend or ship.
jays914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=183
834]Click to view attachment
QUOTE(Snafu @ Jul 8 2009, 08:17 PM) *

PM sent

7/9/09 have the pictures you requested. Try to add them here if not email me at
onemason@hotmail.com for them. Thanks!
koozy
Looking for an interior light that goes between the seats in the back panel. The one with the white switch. If you have one, please PM me with a photo and price. Thank you.

Mike
dkos
do you have a pic of the windshield? would you be willing to ship it?
westo2
How much for the carpet? Do you have any carpet for the f/r trunks? Floor mats?

Shipping would be to Syracuse, NY or I am in Erie PA for work for the next few weeks if we could meet up.

-Weston
1970 Neun vierzehn
I'm looking for a few of the black plastic caps (plugs) that cover the screws on the back rollbar pad.

Secondly, does the car have a small clip on the drivers' door sill, near the seatback, that is used to secure the drivers' seatbelt? If it is uncracked, I'd be interested.

Lastly, does the the engine lid have an uncracked, smooth-bottomed rain tray attached to it? (Most early rain trays are horribly cracked). If it's nice, I might be able to use it.

Thanks for any help.

Paul
jays914
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jul 13 2009, 09:31 PM) *

I'm looking for a few of the black plastic caps (plugs) that cover the screws on the back rollbar pad.

Secondly, does the car have a small clip on the drivers' door sill, near the seatback, that is used to secure the drivers' seatbelt? If it is uncracked, I'd be interested.

Lastly, does the the engine lid have an uncracked, smooth-bottomed rain tray attached to it? (Most early rain trays are horribly cracked). If it's nice, I might be able to use it.

Thanks for any help.

Paul

Paul,

I looked through my parts today and only found 3 plugs (I know I have more) No clip for the drivers side seat belt. Lastly, the raintray is cracked in three places at the mounting holes.

Jay
Spoke
"Jack and handle new condition, round not screw type jack"

Is the jack still available?

PM Sent.
porbmw
QUOTE(jays914 @ Jul 8 2009, 03:58 PM) *

I am selling all misc parts from a dismantled 1971 914 1.7. This car sat for many years in a barn out of the weather, so many of the parts are in good to very good conditon. Have some other extra parts tooo.

All offers considered, name your price. Buyer to pay shipping costs. Updated 8/4/09

Transmission includes gearshift and all tailshift linkage-condition unknown code info 914/11HA0029331

Interior (seats and rear pad) in fair/good condition, one split on drivers seat left side. Passenger side seat does not move.

Old style (red releases on flat belt) lap belts good condition, includes bolts, missing one plastic clip

Full set of dash switches-good condition-sale pending

New STEEL (inside) left and right side rocker panels

New fiberglass rocker panels

One new jack point and w/stamped rocker panel connector

Complete steering column w/key early style 1971

New chrome drivers side mirror

Jack and handle new condition, round not screw type jack

Targa top (missing carpet lining)

Also have all/most new of the heater parts from heat exchangers to body

2 sets of dash gauges 150 mph-condition unknown

2 damaged doors, 1 left and 1 right with all glass

2 front hoods: one real good and one bent a little on drivers side front corners

Rear trunk lid -very good condition

front and rear trunk hinges

1 driver side door core (no glass or regulator) in good condition, small rust hole on bottom, easy fix.

1 full set of glass: front, both door side windows, and rear window w/o defrost strips-good cond

Misc body panel cutoffs: Lef and right headlight assmb-fair, front trunk floor panel

2 steering racks, front spindles, and stuff in boxes.

I will add or send more pictures of any item you would like to see in more detail.

Thank you! sawzall-smiley.gif

Jays914

onemason@hotmail.com

Hi
There's an item "missing" from your list.
ANY chance you have a clean upper dash for the car.
THanks
Paul
VRROOMM1
do you still have the Left and right headlight assmb i need the buckets. and the rear tail light panel>
jays914
QUOTE(VRROOMM1 @ Sep 23 2009, 06:35 PM) *

do you still have the Left and right headlight assmb i need the buckets. and the rear tail light panel>

Pm sent 9/26/09
xsurfer
I'm looking for a Frankfurt radio for a 71.

Thanks

Good Luck with your sale.

Gene
jays914
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Sep 26 2009, 09:49 PM) *

I'm looking for a Frankfurt radio for a 71.

Thanks

Good Luck with your sale.

Gene

Gene,

Sorry, the radio was long gone when I cut up this little beauty.

Good luck to you in your quest!

Regards,

Jay
jaxdream
Still have the muffler for sale ???

Jaxdream
Scuderia Manfred
Hi,

Do you still have the rear trunk floor? If so what condition, price, and shipping to 34654 in FL. I don't check this site often. Can you reply to rittmeister@earthlink.net? Thanks in advance. Ken Greenfield
proto31
Do you happen to have the the steering column? I need a really nice one whose wires have not been cut.

Thanks,

Dan
jays914
Answers for the last three questions:

Rear trunk has been sold.

Steering column has also been sold.

Muffler can be purchased for $50 + shipping PM for details.

Thanks!

jays914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.