Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V8 914 hated by one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
Some of you know we had some trouble with a neighbor in the recent past. My wife and I moved and have a great house with great neighbors now.
Well I have some friends we stay in touch with who live in out old neighborhood, so from time to time we/I will drop by sometimes in my 914.
Now I am getting calls from the police because miss crazy says I'm stalking. Well she accused me of stalking her when I lived next to her, go figure...
I'm just minding my own business having no contact what so ever with the crazy one. The police made it clear to her this isn't considered STALKING !
There are some crazy people running free that's for sure ! WTF.gif
dflesburg
LOL.

If you had just given her a ride in your car like she wished you had it would have been over long ago.

If only you knew the nights she layed there wishing to feel the wind in her hair and the rumble comming up from the vinyl seats....

You will pay for making her feel that way you BASTARD!

UH. Yeah she sounds like a nut job alright... Thats what you get for living in the land of Fruits and Nuts.

Move to Ohio where women are .... nevermind. LOL chair.gif
rick 918-S
screwy.gif Coo Coo screwy.gif
r_towle
get a set of bias ply tires on the back for your next visit to the neighborhood.

Rich
dw914er
she's crazy
championgt1
I would visit those friends everyday. Just for the fun of it!
drive-ability

I really don't care a lick about this nuts situation, she'll have to get over it. If this nut continues to make attempts at limiting my movements she'll find her self on the ugly side of a law-suite. I'm not planning to appease this nut or be intimidated. I have every right to be there as this not does. She is trying to get the condo association to ban me, well good luck with that one. I have friends good ones are hard to find... get over it ! WTF.gif
6freak
She loves you! and wants to have your babys av-943.gif
aircooledtechguy
agree.gif
So.Cal.914
Maybe she just wants you to go up north so you can get those rockers done. smile.gif

Cars looking good.
Zundfolge
We used to live next door to a schizophrenic that had loud outbursts at oh-dark-thirty once in a while.

After one of them I got pissed off and took a Google Earth satellite pic of the house and emailed it to a friend of mine that at the time happened to live in Fairfax County VA (Langley is there).

Had him print it out and mail it from there (so it'd have the Langley post mark).

Shut the neighbor up for a while.
DBCooper
QUOTE(Zundfolge @ Jul 9 2009, 03:26 PM) *

We used to live next door to a schizophrenic that had loud outbursts at oh-dark-thirty once in a while.

After one of them I got pissed off and took a Google Earth satellite pic of the house and emailed it to a friend of mine that at the time happened to live in Fairfax County VA (Langley is there).

Had him print it out and mail it from there (so it'd have the Langley post mark).

Shut the neighbor up for a while.

To a schizophrenic? Oh dude, that is just SO cruel. lol-2.gif
Zundfolge
Yeah, I know ... I'm goin' ta hell for that for sure.

But honestly hearing him yelling at the invisible SWAT team that has his house surrounded or yelling about how "The Microwave Communists are raping [his] brain!" at 2am got old quick.

Based on several overheard comments about my wife's posterior she started working in the yard with a .40 on her belt.

No way to live ... he needs to be in a group home where he can get the care he needs, but his mama is rich (owns dozens of rental properties around the city) so she just let him move into one in a nice pleasant middle class neighborhood and pester decent working folk since her rich neighbors wouldn't put up with his ranting at her place in the more posh part of town (her house is adjacent to The Broadmoor, for those of you that know the area down here).

To be honest though I did fell a little sorry for him because he disappeared for a week or so soon after he got the letter.
Justinp71

I know some people like that, they always only think about themselves, totally single minded and nuts. It never even occurs to them that you're going to see someone else...steer clear.

Is she disabled or low income? Sometimes those people can get free lawyers and just waste your money if you ever actually get into a lawsuit.
drive-ability
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jul 10 2009, 10:19 AM) *

I know some people like that, they always only think about themselves, totally single minded and nuts. It never even occurs to them that you're going to see someone else...steer clear.

Is she disabled or low income? Sometimes those people can get free lawyers and just waste your money if you ever actually get into a lawsuit.

This nut works (lives alone / never married or kids / late forties ) and lives in a nice area but still is a nut-case nonetheless. Her lawyer wasn't cheep (400/hr) that just supports the nut-case hypothesis.
There are more people around her that thinks she's a nut than agrees with her and that will always work against her. I had all my neighbors support while we lived there so she's just going to have to realize I'm not stalking her.. LOL flag.gif
drive-ability
smile.gif So I stop by my friends Tom and Wendy at the old complex, they have been telling me the police have been at the nuts house a number of times. I say goodbye and see another friend Frances, shes having a garage sale. Frances lives next to the nut, across the street. We talk for a while and I buy a small TV from her for my patio and who do we see peering out at us yes the nut. She must have cameras or something. WTF.gif
craig downs
popcorn[1].gif
Millerwelds
popcorn[1].gif
Nuckin Futs
Katmanken
She hates your car because you pay more attention to your car than her, and she's really in love with you and wants your baby.......... blink.gif blink.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(kwales @ Jul 11 2009, 11:27 PM) *

She hates your car because you pay more attention to your car than her, and she's really in love with you and wants your baby.......... blink.gif blink.gif

She just wants to wrap her legs around your head. Go ahead, satisfy the poor lady. sheeplove.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.