Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Stripes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
banger
Is there anyone on here making reproductions of the Porsche lettering and stripes for the 914?
oldschool
QUOTE(banger @ Jul 10 2009, 12:55 AM) *

Is there anyone on here making reproductions of the Porsche lettering and stripes for the 914?

I may be able to have them done ,show me what your looking for.
banger
Actually, I want to paint them in, similar to this pic. I was hoping to use the lettering as a mask for painting.

IPB Image
MDG
QUOTE(banger @ Jul 10 2009, 03:55 AM) *

mike z.

PM him or wait until he sees this post; he does tons of stuff and it's good. In fact, the car in the photo looks an awful lot like one he did last year.
Joe Bob
Thanks for the recommendation.... shades.gif

www.nbdgraphics.com check out the pics and tell me what style you want....

Yes, I can make a mask and have done so many times, but most people opt for the vinyl as it gives them the option to change it, do a different color or remove it when they sell the car....

It's your car, do what you want..... driving.gif don't let anyone's opinion change your mind.....

My email is 356 AT cox.net
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(banger @ Jul 10 2009, 12:55 AM) *

yes all in stock
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.