Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 body kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
driver66
anybody got any cool pics of body kits or know of any good sights ..........914 body kits or fender types. i wanna see how many options there is for us 914 owners..........thanks.
driver66
anything out of the ordinary. any pics of the 914\935 kit
VegasRacer
QUOTE(driver66 @ Mar 5 2004, 10:38 PM)
anybody got any cool  pics of body kits or know of any good sights ..........914 body kits or fender types.

Yeah. I know of a GREAT web site for 914 photos and info.
This one. smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif

Did you do a search on the old threads?
I can remember dozens that have been posted here.

The prevailing opinion seems to be barf.gif
Some are better than others. Here is one that I like.
soloracer
Sheridan Motorsports makes a wide body kit. The link is here:

Sheridan Motorsports

IPB Image
John Kelly
Not a kit but under the heading of fender types, here you go:

John www.ghiaspecialties.com

Or click here for more:

http://allshops.org/cgi-bin/community/comm...d=9980138836765
steve@ottosvenice.com
Beach Boys Kit
McMark
Personally, I like the Porsche body kit. Pretty friggin' bad ass!

IPB Image
steve@ottosvenice.com
Heres a V-8 in thefirst stages of conversion to the Montery Kit
driver66
cool pics, yes its time to start working on ''the chosen one''. im wanting to do something kickass with the body, ive been in this forum a while and i think ive seen most of the pics but i thaught you guys would have some info on the buying sights for our 914's......i seen a picture of a set of fenders that are damn wide with a squared look ,similar to the 914\935 kits ... lookin for the extreme .. . i really do wanna see what options i have for the body then make a good choice on what i can find....thanks again
Brad Roberts
I like your enthusiasm.. but make damn sure you can afford to fill out whatever flares you decide to go with. I have seen many 914 owners "blow their wawd" on body kit/install/body work/paint.. and then realize later how much it is going to cost to fill out those flares that can accomodate 14 inch wide wheels/tires. The tires alone can run you 250$ apiece.

B
seanery
Is this what you were looking for?
IPB ImageIPB Image
AIR Fiberglass Click on "Vintage" for 914 stuff.
Andyrew
^^thats my personal favorate!
Curvie Roadlover
The Saleen 914?
markb
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Mar 7 2004, 09:30 PM)
I like your enthusiasm.. but make damn sure you can afford to fill out whatever flares you decide to go with. I have seen many 914 owners "blow their wawd" on body kit/install/body work/paint.. and then realize later how much it is going to cost to fill out those flares that can accomodate 14 inch wide wheels/tires. The tires alone can run you 250$ apiece.

B

Yup, I've got visions of doing something with the yellow monster flared thing, but the wheels & tires issue stops it in it's tracks. Way too expensive before you even get to the motor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.