Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pressure Plate Bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
What is the correct torque value for the pressure plate bolts? (6 ea.) And furthermore, do you have six of them laying around? Mine are toast! Way over torqued!!!
SLITS
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 10 2009, 05:36 PM) *

What is the correct torque value for the pressure plate bolts? (6 ea.) And furthermore, do you have six of them laying around? Mine are toast! Way over torqued!!!

18 ft/lbs according to Haynes

Engines I have are all locked up in the warehouse. Probably have a few scattered around. I would have to organize a search party to find them (I think).
76-914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 10 2009, 05:39 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 10 2009, 05:36 PM) *

18 ft/lbs according to Haynes

Engines I have are all locked up in the warehouse. Probably have a few scattered around. I would have to organize a search party to find them (I think).

Are ya'll gonna be around the shop this weekend? If you got 'em I'll drive up with the customary 12pack ransom. That's all I need to bolt this horse back up. kent
SLITS
Not gonna be there on Sat Morn. Going to take a peak at a '72 911T. Gotta meet Glenn @ shop for a ride along.

It's supposed to be 101 on Saturday and 102 on Sunday .... doesn't really put joy in your heart to sweat in a hot garage.

Anyway, probably Sunday for a least a little while. Will have to get into main whse and see if I can get to the engines, otherwise it's a scavenge hunt. hissyfit.gif I'll try Saturday to see.

PM cell number
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.