Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Recomendations on a Repair Shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trav012000
I'm at a point where I would like to get the rust taken care of on my car. The hell hole is see through. I have no metal working skills to speak of so obviously I'd rather have the work done by a pro.

Does anyone know of a shop in the tristate area (Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky) where I can take her to get my rust problems solved?

Click to view attachment

Looks like my car is bleeding out, I've only had her a year but you wouldnt know it from the rust stains on the driveway.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Yeah, I know she looks bad unsure.gif
qa1142
Brad Mayeur

914 LTD
1162 N. Byerly Hills Drive
Peoria, IL 61611
United States of America

GeorgeRud
agree.gif

You've got quite a project ahead of you! Brad has more 914 knowledge than anyone elso in the Midwest, and is as honest a person as you can find. Call him to find out about the amount of body work he does, as I believe he does more mechanical repairs than body work.

We have several members in the Indiana area as well, perhaps they may know of a good body shop that would be willing to take on this restoration. Restoration Design in Michigan may also have some recommendations since they make a lot of these repair panels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.