Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engman fuse box question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment

There was a hole in the OEM board for clipping on what I think is the turn signal relay (the square one). Where do you clip it on when you switch to the new style board?
Engman
Here is a pic of the back of the stock fuse panel
Engman
It looks like you have the intermittent wiper relay inside the cabin.

It normally mounts here
PanelBilly
There's five relays that have the rubber tree that press into the holes in the board. This box has a clip on it and in the original board there's a hole for it to clip on.
Engman
You must have an optioned car - Give me a little time - week or so and I will send you a new cover panel with the 6 holes.

Mark
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment
Its one of your panels, but I bought it from another member who bought it new and never installed it. Here's a photo of the OEM panel. The relay clipped in the two holes in the lower left corner
Engman
No problem - will get you a new cover panel and even include a ss brake resevoir strap for your issue. PM me your address.

And - if anyone else has had this issue - please contact me.

Mark
914Sixer
If the car is 72 or later the Turnsignal relay is mounted in the dashboard NOT on the relay plate.
montoya 73 2.0
Isn't the large black rectangular relay the turnsignal and the silver square one the dimmer relay? My Turnsignal relay is mounted under the dash on that lip next to the headlight switch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.