Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New GT Flares Available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joseph Mills
We just completed these in our fabrication shop and am pleased to present them for purchase. With the special templates and dies, which we also designed and fabricated ourselves, we will be able to complete a full set every fifteen minutes.

Brad, I know we'll want to place these kits for sale on the 914.com section you have been promoting. I know you'll expect a generous discount for members. We're thinking in the neighborhood of $4.73 per fender. Or $4.73 per set if you prefer. Let me know.

We know this unorthodox crowd of 914 lovers will appreciate our unusual choice of cardboard as our main structural material. I'ts very light and brown. Duct tape in the color of your choice is suggested for permanent installation on your ride. Speaking of your ride, wait until you see the expression on your friends faces when they see you drive down the street with these on smile.gif

Please don't hesitate to contribute your feedback on our project. Everyone's opinion is truely valued. I know there must be trick improvements out there somewhere. We have other ideas in the works smile.gif

Light Weight & Brown Racing
Joseph Mills
Here's another one. Did I mention our horsepower is now up to 176hp since we installed these on our test vehicle smile.gif
bhfast
That's cool they also double as the box they are shipped it. complete with on the exact way to cut the box into a flare. I'll take 10 finger.gif
jonwatts
What can brown do for you? This is the answer!
vortrex
put them on ebay, someone will buy them. biggrin.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(bhfast @ Apr 1 2003, 08:06 PM)
That's cool they also double as the box they are shipped it. complete with on the exact way to cut the box into a flare.

Damn bhfast! That's just the kind of ideas we're looking for! We hadn't even thought about shipping smile.gif
bhfast
Now for a "small fee" you can include the special recipe, and ingredients for paste to attach the flares.
bs.gif
Brian
StratPlayer
I'll take 2 sets front an rear. Want an extra set in case the first set gets messed up. clap56.gif
madd_dogg_914
Put me down for a set, plus I was wondering if it would be possible for you to fab a crazy whale tail spoiler out of the same material. I would be willing to pay $7.29 for a good one. Please let us know what else you can make, perhaps a front air damn. Cardboard should be forgiving to the curbs, at least more so than fiberglass!

Keep up the good work!

-Chris lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
EdwardBlume
ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif

Is welding required??

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
ChrisFoley
Shit, with these on the market, I'll never sell another custom flare job! laugh.gif
boxstr
Shipping exclusively by the Big Brown Truck UPS. Dale Jarrett may even be driving.
I would like to put in my order for a complete car made of this new light weight material, cost is no object. Please send in a plain brown wrapper, I don't want the neighbors to know.
CCLinLOO
SirAndy
QUOTE(joseph222 @ Apr 1 2003, 05:57 PM)
Duct tape in the color of your choice is suggested for permanent installation on your ride.

i buy a set if you can post a picture here of a actual install on a 914!
i am in particular interested to see how the recommended "Duct tape"
works for the installation. do you also sell duct tape in different porsche paint colors?

thanks,
Andy
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 1 2003, 11:53 PM)
QUOTE(joseph222 @ Apr 1 2003, 05:57 PM)
Duct tape in the color of your choice is suggested for permanent installation on your ride.

i buy a set if you can post a picture here of a actual install on a 914!
i am in particular interested to see how the recommended "Duct tape"
works for the installation. do you also sell duct tape in different porsche paint colors?

thanks,
Andy

Damn, dunno if I can remember how I posted them other pictures. Whut wasit? jpegs? Shit - hafta email Andy again. Somebody grab that damn duct for Andy - iswash wobblin by here minute ago...quackin bastid.

Erethangs kinda wearin' off. Oh the colors are real pretty. Yu'll likem. Happy Honeymoonin'

Light Weight & Brown Racing
Mike T
Hey boxtr, your avatar looks like it's from an old Leisure Suit Larry computer game... cool_shades.gif

Mike T
Joseph Mills
Bursch exhaust from Pelican Parts...............$299.00
T4 engine from Jake Raby.........................$6000.00
914.com feedback on GT flares..............$PRICELESS

Okay. April Fools Day is over so I guess this all has to stop - although I'm tempted by Boxstr's excellent custom order request to go on. And madd_dogg_914, I'll stand good on the whale tail spoiler order but I need your $7.23 first. Send it to Brad on his paypal.

I just learned how to post images and feel so, well, empowered smile.gif I'm pretty new here and apologize if I broke any etiquette rules - don't want to abuse bandwidth. Adios.

Truth of the matter though - 914.com feedback is priceless
Jeroen
Crap! Crap! Crap!

How come every time I buy parts for my project car someone else comes with a better alternative...

laugh.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
boxstr
BINGO, We have a winner, Larry T. you are the winner for correctly indetifying the bounceing boob avatar.
Grand prize is a new tinted windshield, manufactured by Joseph222 inc.
CCLinLOO
Dave_Darling
Lemme guess.... It's tinted BROWN, isn't it? lol2.gif

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mike T @ Apr 1 2003, 11:25 PM)
Hey boxtr, your avatar looks like it's from an old Leisure Suit Larry computer game... cool_shades.gif

damm, those larry games were a lot of fun.
i still have them somewhere ...
Mike T
Hot Diggity! I finally won sumpin'...

I was into the Space Quest series more. I still have all of those installed in the first computer I ever bought, a Packard Bell Legend I 286/12 that I keep in the garage. How sad is that?

Mike (Roger Wilco) T.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.