Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: h/d oil cooler, a/n lines and thermostatic controlled filter plate ada
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orange914
like the title says, oil cooler, a/n lines and thermostatic controlled filter plate adaptor.

heres the scoop... they are from totaled crown vic cop cars. the threads for the plate are extact type IV thread match and so is the filter seal. it's an o.e. high quality unit designed for h/d use. i believe it's thermostatic controlled in the sandwich plate. the large a/n hoses and fittings are 5+ feet long each, so they can be shortened. the cooler has nice mounting flanges with an additional bracket for various mounting positions.

$100 + ship

mike

Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
nola914
Is one or two for sale?

Also what are the dimensions of the cooler itself?

David Bruce
orange914
QUOTE(nola914 @ Jul 24 2009, 09:47 PM) *

Is one or two for sale?

Also what are the dimensions of the cooler itself?

David Bruce

sorry for the slow reply...

i'd think about selling both sets... kinda waned one for me, but in reality i don't think i'll get er done

the lenth is 11"
height is 7"
height with fittings 10"
orange914
weekend blue light special bump

paypal or trade? or???
Gigamight
I hate to admit my own ignorance, but here goes:

Can you help out a newb and tell me what these would do for me? I get the idea of oil cooling... but what are the filter plate adapters for what are a/n lines and where would one mount the oil cooler and the rest of it. I apologize for not doing a search for the answers, but I haven't seen this yet, so I assume I might not find them.

I just got my roller and have just begun building, so there might be a few posts like this guys.
orange914
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Aug 29 2009, 04:51 PM) *

I hate to admit my own ignorance, but here goes:

Can you help out a newb and tell me what these would do for me? I get the idea of oil cooling... but what are the filter plate adapters for what are a/n lines and where would one mount the oil cooler and the rest of it. I apologize for not doing a search for the answers, but I haven't seen this yet, so I assume I might not find them.

I just got my roller and have just begun building, so there might be a few posts like this guys.

welcome.png the filter plate adaptor goes inbetween the filter and o.e. filter stand. a/n are a top dog quality type of line fittings. they are nice also because you can adjust the length of hose.

the nice thing is this would mount in the rear and you won't have to run the lines to the front. you could add fans or just mount and let it pull out by the passing air turbulance. somewhere in here there is a pictorial of this type mounting.

McMark
Some more direct pictures of the cooler itself would probably help your sale. You got a nice picture of the sandwich plate, but not of the cooler, which is the important part.
orange914
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 29 2009, 08:43 PM) *

Some more direct pictures of the cooler itself would probably help your sale.

i'll try to soon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.