Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Weber 40 IDTPs.....SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
For Sale - 1 set of Weber 40IDTPs. These came off a running Factory 914-6, but could use a going through.

$795 - Free Shipping

I also have a NOS set of the same carbs for sale

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Scuderia Manfred
Hi,

I am in the process of building a 2.5 motor for my 914-6 to run in HSR. Actually I have not found any of the parts that i need. Would these Weber's work or are they too small for a high HP 2.5? I know there are larger Weber's and perhaps they would work better? If you have other parts that would work for the project perhaps we can talk? I see you live in Tampa and I live over in New Port Richey. Thanks and regards, Ken Greenfield

quote name='carr914' date='Jul 12 2009, 04:41 PM' post='1190939']
For Sale - 1 set of Weber 40IDTPs. These came off a running Factory 914-6, but could use a going through.

$795 - Free Shipping

I also have a NOS set of the same carbs for sale

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
[/quote]
Scuderia Manfred
Hi,

My E-Mail is rittmeister@earthlink.net for a PM. Thanks, Ken Greenfield
carr914
Ken, I'm sorry I didn't update this ad. I have sold both sets of carbs.

as far as advice, goes, 40's are the way to go for a street motor, I think that PMO 46's may be a better set for HSR racing. Of course they are pricey!

I really don't have a lot of other parts right now as I'm restoring 2 Factory 914-6s. I have things in boxes and occasionally I find parts that I have bought too many of.

T.C.
Scuderia Manfred
Hi T.C.,

Thanks for writing. I am glad that you found homes for both of your setups. Yes, it is for racing. When I saw yours I was thinking that the 40's would be small but I just joined this forum and I am trying to open lines of communication that would help me. If you come across anything that might help in building a 2.5 I sure would be grateful. Thanks and regards, Ken
Al Meredith
Ken, I PMed you about a 2.5L engine we have. Everything new should give @200 HP at the wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.