Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLEASE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
Look, it's a lot of work to police the posts on this Forum. I have plenty of my own problems trying to get my 914 on the road again.

Please, please post your threads/responses in the right place, i.e. the "nailed" posts where possible. We want to keep this Forum as tidy as possible.

Sooo....if you have comments/questions about original wheels, etc, please post them in the correct thread. It's not wasy to move these posts, and people can get pissed about having them moved.

You'll get the same coverage & I won't have to spend my time moving them around.

OK?
Pat
Pat Garvey
I repeat my prior post! Post your posts in the proper thread. Gimmee a break, will you! Don't make me get nasty.
Pat
URY914
happy11.gif stirthepot.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jul 13 2009, 08:09 PM) *

happy11.gif stirthepot.gif

I get your point! And you are right on! You people are going to submit to MY moderation rules, or be places elsewhere.

That's the deal. Some of you are taking the rules to be meaningless, and are disrespecting my work. I don't take that kindly & you are close to seeing what I mean.

Think you can do a better job at moderating? Give me your name & I'll pass it along.

Otherwise, play be the rules dammit. Before you post a random post, see if it's covered by a nailed thread - post it there. That's why we have them.

Final warning!!!!!
Pat
ps: Soup Nazi? Better believe it! Think you can do better at organization? Show me & you get the job. Can't play by the rules? - have me removed.
But for now - you play by my rules - read above.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.