In my garage right now is a gorgeous un-molested CA 76 914 2ltr that my friend's brother has owned for the last 10 years and has given me to sell for him. It has been a CA garage queen all its life. It runs and drives great and I cannot find one spot of rust anywhere on it. It's in beautiful condition inside and out. The trunks are like new…the front trunk has a pristine fuch and like new tool kit. The car has been re-painted the same color once in its life, but was done right. All the rubber on the car is in remarkable condition, chrome very nice, and the dash and roll bar pad is even not cracked. 18K on the speedo, owner has put 8K on the car in the last 10 years. I presume the odometer has flipped over once. The tires have very few miles on them. I recently installed a new smog pump and the car will be registered this week and smogged with new tags (has been non-op the last two years and stored).

Mileage
Paperwork from receipts and serice records shows the following mileage intervals:

New to 8/31/82 52,047 (appears to be one owner)
7/5/96 9,276 (unknown owner, probably the previous owner)
Last 10 years to date: 18K (current owner receipts show he has put on about 8K)

It appears the car must have flipped the odometer at sometime, although the car doesn't look it. It must have been a true garage queen. Hope this helps.
What I can see is wrong with the car:
Couple of the driver’s speaker grill bars are broken
Front LE spoiler is cracked
Paint blemish about 5” long on the top of the passenger’s quarter panel
“O” missing of PORSCHE engine grill letters
Passenger door rubber seal has a cut in it from what looks like a razor blade
Passenger mirror is missing...just the bracket is there

We couldn’t determine what the car was worth, so we will be listing the car on ebay very soon for a starting bid of 6,000 with no reserve. If you are interested in this car, make and offer over 6K. No trades…serious buyers only. Don’t intend for this to be an auction…give us a good offer and if the owner is OK with it, it will be yours…no games.
To make this ad legal here: Price $7,000
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image