Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TRADE: /6 Bulkhead Mount For 70-74 Bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Sleepin
I have a brand new Rich Johnson (a914guy) bulkhead mount sitting in my garage that I will probably never use.

I also have a 1975 car with fugly BBB's. To resolve this I propose a trade, if you need a beautiful mount, and have some ok bumpers and a semi decent rear pad (front pad not needed) get a hold of me and we can talk.

Pictures will follow, but I am sure most of you know what Rich's mounts look like.

welder.gif
Van914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jul 13 2009, 12:16 PM) *

I have a brand new Rich Johnson (a914guy) bulkhead mount sitting in my garage that I will probably never use.

I also have a 1975 car with fugly BBB's. To resolve this I propose a trade, if you need a beautiful mount, and have some ok bumpers and a semi decent rear pad (front pad not needed) get a hold of me and we can talk.

Pictures will follow, but I am sure most of you know what Rich's mounts look like.

welder.gif

Let's make a deal.
Van914
RUNNINGWOLF
Will this work with 2.7 conversion & is it complete? How about sale price? Thanks....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.