Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: selling 914 transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
marcus8789
I recently purchased a 914 engine and transmission for an older gentleman for the installation of "just the motor" in a 63 Volkswagen. Having said that, I have a transmission that is used, and according to the older gentleman I bought it from was in good condition. Furthermore, before I pulled the motor and transmission out of the 914, I flipped threw the gears and all of them went in smooth without any problems. I have no use for this transmission, its just sitting in my garage taking up space. If anyone is interested, I can shoot them some pictures etc.....As far as price, just make me an offer, I want it gone.

Thanks;
Marcus piratenanner.gif

Email; steer_napster@yahoo.com
cell 831 801 9448
bdstone914
QUOTE(marcus8789 @ Jul 14 2009, 01:05 AM) *

I recently purchased a 914 engine and transmission for an older gentleman for the installation of "just the motor" in a 63 Volkswagen. Having said that, I have a transmission that is used, and according to the older gentleman I bought it from was in good condition. Furthermore, before I pulled the motor and transmission out of the 914, I flipped threw the gears and all of them went in smooth without any problems. I have no use for this transmission, its just sitting in my garage taking up space. If anyone is interested, I can shoot them some pictures etc.....As far as price, just make me an offer, I want it gone.

Thanks;
Marcus piratenanner.gif

Email; steer_napster@yahoo.com
cell 831 801 9448

An interested buyer would want to know it it is a tail shift or side shift trans. Pictures always help. And the classified rules say you have to state a price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.