Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you know about the RAM brand fuel injectors listed on ebay?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Owner
I've never heard of them.

This auction is for one new RAM brand fuel injector, part number 14-00118 or Bosch # 0.280.150.019. This fits

* Porsche 914 2.0L 1973

**Application information is listed to the best of our knowledge. We try our best to be as thorough as possible. While the part may fit alternate applications we can only verify what is stated in the auction.**

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...9&viewitem=
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Out of business for years and years. That part is new old old old stock. I would think that it is dried up by now

QUOTE(914Owner @ Jul 14 2009, 10:13 AM) *

I've never heard of them.

This auction is for one new RAM brand fuel injector, part number 14-00118 or Bosch # 0.280.150.019. This fits

* Porsche 914 2.0L 1973

**Application information is listed to the best of our knowledge. We try our best to be as thorough as possible. While the part may fit alternate applications we can only verify what is stated in the auction.**

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...9&viewitem=

914Owner
Were they any good back in the day? Who made them? Thanks.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(914Owner @ Jul 14 2009, 10:18 AM) *

Were they any good back in the day? Who made them? Thanks.

The company was RAM in New Jersey. We used to sell all of their products and even have one of their old fuel injection testing machines! Parts were good back then, but did not sell that well as all of the parts were then available new at reasonable prices! Not so today. They could make a fortune in rebuilt 914 fuel injection parts now.
sean_v8_914
when I send injectors to witch hunter, I always get at least one injector rejected. they are starting to fail in higher numbers now. I had some Python brand that he said were pooh.
for $24 bucks I would buy it and spend teh $18 x 4 to have a set matched, cleaned, flow'd and tested
porschecb
RAM out of NJ is also on my air cleaner assy. on 75 1.8
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.