Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Partsheaven.com on the up and up?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Owner
I would like to buy some parts from them but I don't know anything about them. Are they legit?
Ferg
Yes. I just bought from Jeff, and they have been excellent in the customer service dept, and really went the extra mile to overnight a part in time for Parade few weeks back.

Ferg
914Owner
Thanks!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(914Owner @ Jul 15 2009, 10:28 AM) *

I would like to buy some parts from them but I don't know anything about them. Are they legit?

great no problem
effutuo101
I have been using them for 10 years. Every time I needs something, they give me all of the details. The condition of the part, (from ok to looks brand new and is tested) to when I can expect the part at my door. Great source for used parts.
Jeffs9146
I have also used them for at least 18 years and Jeff alway goes out of his way to help!!! aktion035.gif
beech4rd
Agree with all the above. They know Porsche parts and even the obscure ones. Their service is very efficient, and when I accidentally ordered the wrong part, they took it back and gave me credit. If all parts recyclers operated like these guys, the industry would have a very different reputation.

Chris
EdwardBlume
They are legit, big supporter of the local PCA, sponsors the annual parts swap, etc. Not known to club baby seals, or steal candy.
Project 6
My partner and I do business with them regularly. We rebuild CDI boxes for them. We deal with Spencer.....
nomore9one4
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Jul 15 2009, 11:35 AM) *

My partner and I do business with them regularly.

You say that with such pride. Good for you Z! gayfight.gif J/K bye1.gif
dangrouche
I have been dealing with Jeff, Spencer, and Al for nearly 20 years; all ethical, fair and will work in your best interests. good crew of guys
Randal

IMHO they are technically very good, even when you are trying something different and are worried about stuff fitting together. They will help you sort it out.

They go the extra mile for you.

Everyone I've talked with there has a good attitude.

Highly recommended.

Jerry75914
I've had limited experience with them so far, but they have been terrific. They've been very helpful to a newbie like me with sincere suggestions "hey did you also think about...." Great staff!
malaga_red75
On my 3rd 914 and I live right across the bridge from them. Parts always come next day and if you ever go into the shop looking for a part, they will take you into the back with them while they go get it. The shop is quite amazing. Awesome guys!

-Peter
shoguneagle
Great place to do business. they will go the extra mile to help customers. Sponsor parts swap every June. Bought my 3.2 engine for my conversion; doing business with them for the past fifteen years or so. Will continue to do business for the next fifteen years; and my next project.

Steve Hurt
Chris Hamilton
Great place. I'm glad I read this thread because I ordered some stuff and forgot to go there today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.