Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a NICE relay/fuse board for my subaru 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
budman5201
I recently converted my car to Subaru, which a ton of you already know. I am looking to clean up that area in the original relay location. I have already eliminated the relay board and bought the plug so i can plug into the stock plug coming back there, but i want to eliminate the 5 relays i have bolted to the firewall and the painless wiring fuse block/ relay board. I would like to have a unit all inclusive, ONE maybe waterproof or water resistant nice looking MODERN board.

Any suggestions guys?? Without spending a LOAD of $

thanks smile.gif

relays are for (1) coil, injectors, idle control (2) fuel pump and oxygen sensor, (3) intercooler h20 pump, (4) LINK ECU, (5) 2 radiator fans up front.
Fuses are for all the above, plus some extra. (boost control valve, etc.)
neil30076
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Jul 16 2009, 08:53 PM) *

I recently converted my car to Subaru, which a ton of you already know. I am looking to clean up that area in the original relay location. I have already eliminated the relay board and bought the plug so i can plug into the stock plug coming back there, but i want to eliminate the 5 relays i have bolted to the firewall and the painless wiring fuse block/ relay board. I would like to have a unit all inclusive, ONE maybe waterproof or water resistant nice looking MODERN board.

Any suggestions guys?? Without spending a LOAD of $

thanks smile.gif

relays are for (1) coil, injectors, idle control (2) fuel pump and oxygen sensor, (3) intercooler h20 pump, (4) LINK ECU, (5) 2 radiator fans up front.
Fuses are for all the above, plus some extra. (boost control valve, etc.)

Check out summit racing - painless wiring harnesses, or
http://www.hotrodwires.com/12Circuit.html
I used one of these to rewire completly a MG I was rebuilding, there are many such suppliers and you can do a nice job for reasonable $.
Neil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.