Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TRE SoCal tour on Sunday the 26th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ahdoman
This was posted on Pelican's 911 site. I asked Dave if they were accepting all P cars and he said yes (He'll be driving his monster 914 for the event). I plan on attending. Anybody else interested? I've PM'd dave about how to register so I'll update this thread if he responds.

Link...
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=484242
ahdoman
Here's the info from the board. So far I have about 4 914's including myself - 2 x 6's & 2 x 4's.

World Class Motoring, TRE Motorsports, and Kundensport are having a special event for Porsches on Sunday , July 26th. Entry is limited to approx 50 cars

The purpose of the event is to help promote the upcoming Ventura Auto Fest. And it will be filmed

We start at World Class Motoring, located in Agoura Hills. Arrive early so you can do a couple laps on their infamous race simulator. Even the race seat jumps around to simulate accel, braking, etc. (motion sickness bags will be available )
We leave from there around 2 pm to visit Kundensport, where owners Ed Palmer and Hans Lapine will show us the intricacies of one of the famous ex- Redman/ Siffert Gulf 917k that they are restoring.
After the restoration shop tour, we take to the twisties for a run to Paramount Ranch. Site of many westerns and road races in the late 50's - 60's , the ranger will give us a talk about the history of this slice of California

Finally, we take back to the roads for a short jaunt to a beautiful malibu estate for a sunset dinner. Cost is a measly $30 per person and includes a copy of the dvd being produced that day.

So shine up that P car of yours, post here if you are coming. I will post more info later this week on how you register for this event
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.