Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AutoX in Bremerton tomorrow.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Hi everyone,. There is a PCA autoX in Bremerton tomorrow in case you're interested. You do not need to preregister to come but you do save$5 by doing so. Go to http://www.pnwr.org/track/autocross to preregister. If you can't make it have a great weekend anywy beerchug.gif
Tom
Jon,
I'll be there to watch only. Not ready to try my driving skills yet.
Tom
messix
i'm going to go get a face full of nitro......NHRA baby!
PeeGreen 914
Have fun with that Troy tooth.gif poke.gif
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 17 2009, 11:09 AM) *

Have fun with that Troy tooth.gif poke.gif

don't you have diapers to change? slap.gif lol-2.gif
PeeGreen 914
laugh.gif Already done...... for now headbang.gif
championgt1
I won't be able to make it. Jon, did you ever get your car all sorted out? Have a good time! driving.gif
Todd Enlund
I plan on being there. Leaving here soon...
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Jul 17 2009, 11:47 AM) *

I won't be able to make it. Jon, did you ever get your car all sorted out? Have a good time! driving.gif

Slowly getting through things.. Brakes are all sorted now and everything but some engine issues that could be either the carbs, coil or CD. not sure... Jeff has been very busy and hasn't had any time to look at it. He said it will be fine for now though and I trust him more than anyone else when it comes to engines.
JRust
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jul 17 2009, 11:56 AM) *

Hey Todd! Grab my carbs from Jon would yah?

Hey Jon! Bring my carbs to the track would yah?

Hey Jamie! Don't forget the damn things next time you drive 8 hours to autoX 051103-stupid4.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 17 2009, 04:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jul 17 2009, 11:56 AM) *

Hey Todd! Grab my carbs from Jon would yah?

Hey Jon! Bring my carbs to the track would yah?

Hey Jamie! Don't forget the damn things next time you drive 8 hours to autoX 051103-stupid4.gif

aktion035.gif
Eddie914
Sorry,

I will not be there today. I was there yesterday with the BSSC for an OPEN lapping day. I ran through a tank of fuel and probably got 2 hours of track time. These lapping days are great ... they have no run groups. The track is open all day except for lunch hour.

I swapped in the raplacement transaxle Wednesday night. Everything ran well (with my teener). Lots of fun cars to play with ... Corvettes (C4, C5, C5 Z06, C6 Z06), Lotus Exige S, Porsche 944 Turbo, etc.

I would love to see more teeners there some time.

Eddie
PeeGreen 914
Well, it was a great day but with some weird twists blink.gif

I get to the track and don't see my tires (Matt, my codriver) generally brings them). I think to myself, What are those by his truck? Oh hey, I got new Hoosiers piratenanner.gif . So I jack my car up and check my wheel bearings only to find both are loose headbang.gif . I finally get them tight, new shoes on, and we're ready to roll. So we get up and try to adjust the shifter as Matt keeps hitting the reverse chair.gif . That kind of screws our first two runs but we finally get it figured out. Tires are just coming in and we get two shots at doing it right. So the outcome of the day ended as so.......

Leeds Gullick.... Monter 2.8l 914..... 47.5
Jeff Bastow.... 911 GT3.... 47.6
Matt Lowell.... my 914-6 sad.gif ... 48.8
Jon Bovey.... ME piratenanner.gif ..... 49.454
Bob Sigara.... ZO6........ 49.457
Eric Fry...... 914-6 2.7l..... 49.459

Out of 61 drivers I came in 4th. Sure my codriver beat me but he is one tallented SOB. That's why I asked him to codrive. Need to be pushed. Out of the top six times 4 are 914s beerchug.gif

914 Shootout here we come aktion035.gif driving.gif w00t.gif
JRust
You forgot the most important part. Did Todd make it & did he get my carbs rolleyes.gif
J P Stein
Did you ask Leeds iff'n he's bringing his 914 to the SO?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 18 2009, 08:10 PM) *

You forgot the most important part. Did Todd make it & did he get my carbs rolleyes.gif

Yes he did.... but he forgot to grab them poke.gif ...... He has them happy11.gif and he took some nice photos I am sure he post aktion035.gif
Todd Enlund
Jon Bovey
Click to view attachment

WHOA!
Click to view attachment

Leeds Gulick
Click to view attachment

Leeds again
Click to view attachment
championgt1
Nice shots Todd! smilie_pokal.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Jul 18 2009, 10:53 PM) *

Nice shots Todd! smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif
Eddie914
Jon,

Way to go!

What could be better ... new Hooisers and a sunny day at the AutoX!

Instead of going to the track on Saturday, I loaded up and went to the dump!

Regards,

Eddie
PeeGreen 914
lol.... the dump is always niice when you get to come home to less junk beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jul 18 2009, 08:18 PM) *

Did you ask Leeds iff'n he's bringing his 914 to the SO?

hSorry JP, I didn't even see this post until just now. Yes, he will be bringin the beast. w00t.gif
grantsfo
Not bad work to be within a couple seconds of that FP car in what appears to be a street legal 914-6
PeeGreen 914
smile.gif Thanks. I am getting better with seat time and being pushed. Matt is my codriver for just that reason. Leeds has the car but he is generally a full second off Greg when Greg drives. We'll see at the shootout. Greg and Jodi may be driving that car... not sure yet on that though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.