Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another 914 enthusiest found
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
Bought a parts car from a guy. He has lots of them, and had more, but he is selling some off. 9 total.
morph
another pic
morph
This is the person that owns them, very nice man.
morph
forgot to attach pic on last one.
morph
On the way home we found "booty chick", You can't see the sign below it, but it says "hot dog hideaway" and its a real resturaunt, no kidding. laugh.gif
Andyrew
does any of them run? Daang, I want land.. I want land.. or a BIG garage.

Andrew
morph
yeah hes got runners
nice 2.0 daily driver he's kinda private guy so i cant really say alot about him and most of the ones in the photos have motors that turn over
he's only gonna sell two of them gonna email me with a price later we just got home and are unloading the trailer of molds. he works for boieng really bright guy working on putting a subaru motor in one also has some six stuff.
olav
Wow, that's cool. I'd like to have that luggage rack.
rhodyguy
all of the cars i can see seem to have steel wheels. what are the odds of that many cars and no alloys? i hate to see them sitting to the weather.

kevin
JeffBowlsby
That white one on the first photo...no sail vinyl...can you get the VIN for it? Is it an LE car?
type47
look! one of them is a creamcicle wink.gif
ein 6er
COOL!!

did you tell him that he is not alone, that there are others like him?!? laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(bowlsby @ Mar 6 2004, 06:20 PM)
That white one on the first photo...no sail vinyl...can you get the VIN for it? Is it an LE car?

it sure looks like it!

the painted wheels give it away wink.gif
Andy
Rgreen914
He kinda looks like John Lithgow, the actor. The red car, near the building, appears to have alloys.
morph
these cars are just his parts yard. the white one with out sail vinyl i dont think is a le but, ill get the vin for it when im there to get the other white one with the sail vinyl. its a running 1.8 l its got a appearnce console with gauges in it.i new you could buy this console from te dealer,i thought only 2.0 came with this option. did any 1.7 or 1.8 come with these appearance options???
jd74914
its a running 1.8 l its got a appearnce console with gauges in it.i new you could buy this console from te dealer,i thought only 2.0 came with this option. did any 1.7 or 1.8 come with these appearance options???

I think so, my almost totaly stock and unmodified car had a console that appears to be original and not added on later. Though, I could be wrong wink.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Mar 7 2004, 06:06 PM)
its a running 1.8 l its got a appearnce console with gauges in it.i new you could buy this console from te dealer,i thought only 2.0 came with this option. did any 1.7 or 1.8 come with these appearance options???

I think so, my almost totaly stock and unmodified car had a console that appears to be original and not added on later. Though, I could be wrong wink.gif

Just because it's not a 2.0L doesn't make it a step child! My 73 1.7L came with all the options except sway bars. It had(has)sail vinyl, Pedrini's, console, gauges, leather wheel, side script, and yes, AC. The AC kicked ass the first 5 years, but did cost a bit of power. BTW, I still own the car!!!!!!
dinomium
THATS ALOTTA NUTZ!
um I mean cars. I dont feel so bad. I only have two sitting in my yard, but then again, my yard isnt that big!
EdwardBlume
Its Oregon's version of HPH!!!! laugh.gif
Jeffs9146
Wow, that's cool. I'd like to have that luggage rack.

I have one I will sell you!! It is in 9 out of 10 condition!! PM me if you would like to talk about it!!

Jeff
Jeffs9146
Rack,

It doesn't have the wider base at one side but it was an original option.

Jeff
morph
that rack was a factory option ??
ill ask if he wants so sell it.
that red car its on he bought for the 2.0 liter in it. he said he drove it home alot of the cars did have alloys but he took them off or sold some of them
Jeffs9146
that rack was a factory option ??

Sorry, Dealer Option!!

Jeff
Bleyseng
I think the racks were a factory accessory that the dealer could put on for you. I would have to look it up in the Accessory Booklet I have.
Same thing for those stupid bumper overriders, mudflaps etc.

When I went to Gary Emorys 2 years ago he had some of those racks,NOS. Showed them to us all so maybe AA has them now.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.