Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: please help! I need a 1.8 injector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
craig3x
I desperately need a single fuel injector for a 1.8 (turquoise colored) My poor car is just sitting there, asking me to help it.
jsayre914
i just sent 7 to cruzin performance, rich said he has a one week turn around. I only need 4 of em.

but my 1.8 injectors are all baje blink.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(craig3x @ Jul 17 2009, 10:45 AM) *

I desperately need a single fuel injector for a 1.8 (turquoise colored) My poor car is just sitting there, asking me to help it.

I think I have a set of 1.8L injectors. Will check the part number. Can send it with the latch.

Bruce
craig3x
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jul 17 2009, 12:51 PM) *

i just sent 7 to cruzin performance, rich said he has a one week turn around. I only need 4 of em.

My book says the 1.8 injectors are beige or turquoise.
Yello is for the 1.7
green is for the 2.0

Mine are turquoise, but I think the beige will match up with them. Does anyone else know?
jsayre914
QUOTE(craig3x @ Jul 18 2009, 01:58 PM) *

QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jul 17 2009, 12:51 PM) *

My book says the 1.8 injectors are beige or turquoise.
Yello is for the 1.7
green is for the 2.0

Mine are turquoise, but I think the beige will match up with them. Does anyone else know?

anyone??
can beige and turquiose be interchanged, flow rate etc ??
ClayPerrine
No, they can't be interchanged. But I have about 10 sets of injectors. $50.00 plus shipping to you.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.