Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New stuff - These are isolators between car and handle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Well I have been working on a few projects, and I will be posting another one of them shortly. But for now, There's a little something I wanted to do for awhile.

Any order that comes in that is after this post, will get a set of these. You will need to tell me you want the world special. This offer is good until I run out. I have about 35 sets.

Thanks all.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 18 2009, 12:32 AM) *

Well I have been working on a few projects, and I will be posting another one of them shortly. But for now, There's a little something I wanted to do for awhile.

Any order that comes in that is after this post, will get a set of these. You will need to tell me you want the world special. This offer is good until I run out. I have about 35 sets.

Thanks all.

shoot sorry. We already have about 500 sets in stock that we made. Wish you told me!
Mikey914
I'm working on about a dozen projects right now. The problem is that some don't pan out. Unfortunately, there are a few items you now have that the tooling was paid for too. I don't know how to address this best, I want these items to be available to all, but some of the product development cycles can take a year or more.
I hate to say " hey everybody I'll have these on X, and then another issue pops up that requires more time and everyone is waiting.

An example was the front bumper top. When I made the announcement, the project was over a year in development.

The rears are in developement, and have been for about 4 months, so the cycle is shorter as some of the unknowns are addressed, but each project is unique. We should have the first article in the next week, hopefully we don't have any other issues that pop up.

These were more of a function of my A.D.D. Had some spare rubber from one of my railing jobs that was paid for, so I put it on the water jet cutter.

Kind of figured that as my other announcements were delayed, I'd throw everyone a bone.

-Mark
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 18 2009, 12:54 PM) *

I'm working on about a dozen projects right now. The problem is that some don't pan out. Unfortunatey, there are a few items you now have that the tooling was paid for too. I don't know how to address this best, I want these items to be available to all, but some of the product developement cycles can take a year or more.

cheer.gif popcorn[1].gif chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.