I am finishing a '75 1.8 with a Weber 32/36 DFEV. I am a newbie to restoration.

Cold start is fine, but I start getting some popping after 10-15 seconds. After a minute or so the throttle increased and I start blowing some smoke (not a ton) with more popping. When I bump the throttle to drop to idle it stalls. I have no power (can't fully engage the clutch). When I got the car it ran better but the original fuel pump (not working) was left installed in the front and a second pump was in the rear (yes, you read that correctly). Since this started after removing the both pumps and installing a regulated 3.5 psi fuel pump (in the front) I think my issue is the carb is set too rich. I have searched high and low for a good picture/illustration/manual for the Weber 32/36 DFEV. I can find adjustment proceedures but few images. Before I try to follow some of the instructions I want to be 100% certain I am turning the right screws. This is what I have been able to piece together. Can someone confirm I got this right? I hope I can save someone some time in the future. Thanks.

Click to view attachment

Note: This picture was taken while I was replacing the intake boots, please ignore the pipes. The carb was just lying in the engine bay.