Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Replated Early Chrome Bumper correct for a 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Bumo for lower price

I have a very nice rear bumper with the sharp corner in the center that is correct for 914-6 and the first year of production for 914's. It was just replated and straightened, It had not been installed since it was related. If you want high resolution photos send you email address. There are some minor imperfections in smoothness and some pits under the license plate area.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Reflection shot to show chrome quality. Yes that is me. But I look exactly opposite that.

IPB Image

Bruce
rudedude
I'd like to see pictures before committing.
Thanks,
Jule
julerb1@embarqmail.com
bdstone914
Will shoot some High res pics now.
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 18 2009, 10:19 PM) *

Bump for lower price of $550

I have a very nice rear bumper with the sharp corner in the center that is correct for 914-6 and the first year of production for 914's. It was just replated and straightened, It had not been installed since it was related. If you want high resolution photos send you email address. There are some minor imperfections in smoothness and some pits under the license plate area.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Reflection shot to show chrome quality. Yes that is me. But I look exactly opposite that.

IPB Image

Bruce

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.