Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fun Run Event Sun. July 26th w/TRE & World Class Motoring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
Looks like fun. Steve (ahdoman) and I are thinking about going in 914 (hopfully not too hot out).

World Class Motoring has a full motion race simulator that we'll get to play with for a bit. Then there is a drive over to Kundensport in Camarillo where they are restoring a Gulf 917. Then another drive to Paramount Ranch and then a dinner and drinks at Villa de la Vina in Agoura Hills.

The info can be found here:

http://www.tremotorsports.com/homepageNews.cfm?News=147

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Mike D.
Too much wine and cheese, ya'll? shades.gif There's driving too driving.gif

I'll be there to contaminate the cheese with an overly rich mixture from the 6 tail pipe.

icon_bump.gif
JoeSharp
I'm up for this and I might even bring the wine and cheese, in the NARB. A 917 under resto, how kool is that.....
ahdoman
This is going to be HOT (weather.com says 95 in Agoura!) and fun. So far there are 3 of us registrered that I know of; Me (Ahdoman), Rick (2-Oh), and Mike D. They said it's starting to fill up. We'd love to see some other 914's to fill out the crowd and bring the "wine & cheese" standard down closer to the "beer & cheetos" level. lol-2.gif

I'm really looking forward to seeing the 917 restoration. Also, the 914/6 six in the background is supposedly the first /6 produced (chassis 914.043.0011)! I hope it's there as well.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.