Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA Parade 2011
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
sixerdon
Word is speading throughout the Zone 1 regions that indeed, the 2011 Porsche Parade is coming to Vermont in late June of that year. With all the very nice 914's in Zone 1, looks like we could have a very good turnout. The location being discussed is Killington, near Rutland. Now we can put the tire controversy to the test. Sharpen those Q-tips fella's. Less than two years to go.
Don
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(sixerdon @ Jul 20 2009, 08:59 PM) *

Word is speading throughout the Zone 1 regions that indeed, the 2011 Porsche Parade is coming to Vermont in late June of that year. With all the very nice 914's in Zone 1, looks like we could have a very good turnout. The location being discussed is Killington, near Rutland. Now we can put the tire controversy to the test. Sharpen those Q-tips fella's. Less than two years to go.
Don

What tire controversy?

Figures they'd bring another Parade close to me, when my 914 should be ready for concours....and I'll probably be 650 miles wes be then!
Pat
6freak
[quote name='Pat Garvey' date=
[/quote]
What tire controversy?

[/quote]
Maybe hes say`n they have twisty roads confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.