Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeff's 914 Parts Virtual Garage Sale!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
Check back from time to time if you don't see what you need...will be adding more parts...and deleting those that sell so the listing will always be current. Here is the first offering. Much more to come as I find the time to list them.

My 914 PARTS VIRTUAL GARAGE SALE!!!
ghuff
Ohhhh. Do you have photos of what cracks are on the tailight if any?

I need a drivers US lens.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(ghuff @ Jul 20 2009, 08:50 PM) *

As these lenses go, this one is really quite good, but not perfect. A $40 lens is going to have minor cracks, but there are very few on this one. The photo is a good depiction, did you click on the thumbnail. for the big photo?
ghuff
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 20 2009, 09:59 PM) *

QUOTE(ghuff @ Jul 20 2009, 08:50 PM) *

As these lenses go, this one is really quite good, but not perfect. A $40 lens is going to have minor cracks, but there are very few on this one. The photo is a good depiction, did you click on the thumbnail. for the big photo?

You know I did not mouse over any photos earlier. I just assumed they were all small thumbs only.

It looks good.
saigon71
Email sent. Thanks Jeff.
914coop
Sent PM
914werke
Jeff how do you "test" the ECU's?
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jul 21 2009, 08:55 AM) *

These were installed and run perfectly on the car Rich.
Tom_T

BTW & FYI - you can send a core ECU to BRET via Pelican for a reman/rebuild for $175+/-, if any problems with these in the future. They're now owned by another company (forgot name) in Livermoore CA, but used to be in SoCal/LA area. I had one done by BRET back in 80 which is still good! smile.gif
Tom_T
Sent pm to Jeff on parts needed. No rush, if you're still cataloging them! smile.gif
Eric_Shea
Did you have a battery hold down clamp? In need.
914werke
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 21 2009, 01:19 PM) *

Thanks, Im chasing a fuel relay/pump circuit failure on the LE and was
wondering if there was a way to test my ECU(s).

R.
Tom_T
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jul 22 2009, 09:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 21 2009, 01:19 PM) *

Thanks, Im chasing a fuel relay/pump circuit failure on the LE and was
wondering if there was a way to test my ECU(s).

R.

You could try these guys - used to be BRET in LA area, now in Livermoore CA under this name. They did one of mine a long time ago while still in LA.

http://www.fuelinjectioncorp.com/testing.php
http://www.fuelinjectioncorp.com/products/ecu.php

They're the same group which does the ECU remans/rebuilds for Pelican, at this link:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/shopca...j_pg2.htm#item7
http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/smart/...1974)%2C%20Each

Don't know if you can go direct to Fuel Injection corp./Bret, or if the Pelican pricing would be better though?
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 22 2009, 11:36 AM) *

Did you have a battery hold down clamp? In need.

Sorry Eric...SOL on the battery clamp...looked high and low, I was pretty sure I had a few, guess not.

PS: More parts FS have been added at the link in the first post!
Tom_T
agree.gif Jeff had said earlier that Bret only does merchant accounts now (no direct). which I what I thought too,

So I supplied the link for Pelican above for their Bret/FIC rebuilds to go through them, but you need to pick the correct MY & engine from their choices.
pktzygt
Hey, I'll take 2 of the Rear trunk Targa latch cups if they aren't cracked and the Battery quick cut-off. For a whopping total of $5.

PM sent
StratPlayer
Jeff if the oil filter stand is not sold I'll take it.

Thanks

Jim
JeffBowlsby
Its yours Jim. Will send email.

QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jul 28 2009, 09:33 AM) *

Jeff if the oil filter stand is not sold I'll take it.

Thanks

Jim

detoxcowboy
icon_bump.gif Bump for pics, I can't get to the pics confused24.gif I saw them aday or so ago and was considering burning up some then nothing to see.. blink.gif No not me computer issue neither..
JeffBowlsby
Yup, Rennlist, the ISP for the webpage has been down for most of yestderday...should be up again soon. Check back please.
defense1
PM sent on the Crane ignition, also looking for a non vacuum advance distributor if you have one. Thanks
detoxcowboy
Mr. Bowlsby (Jeff) sure took care of me, If anyone out there has not seen his wiring work and detailed artistry, really worth the money and should at least take a look, My car runs like a champion ever since I got involved with Him and the Fi Harnesses he makes.

http://members.rennlist.com/914_wiring_harnesses/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.