Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carpet woes...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RiqueMar
Is there a better person/company to buy from? I see on ebay that there are sets, are these any good?

Is this a difficult task, or something I can install on my own?
PeeGreen 914
Look in the members venders section. Morph , James, and others in there make some great kits.... If you really need carpet wink.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Jul 21 2009, 11:24 AM) *

Is there a better person/company to buy from? I see on ebay that there are sets, are these any good?

very very easy to install have to look at the quality of the pattern and the quality of the material. German loop is the best and looks the most original but over 300 bucks
RiqueMar
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 21 2009, 11:41 AM) *

QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Jul 21 2009, 11:24 AM) *

very very easy to install have to look at the quality of the pattern and the quality of the material. German loop is the best and looks the most original but over 300 bucks

Cool. Yeah, I'm looking for something nice and durable for my driver. I would prefer a good quality, but certainly not concours.
Cap'n Krusty
Autos International in Escondido. They're the best, and offer several types of carpet. Nice to deal with homies! The Cap'n
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 21 2009, 01:30 PM) *

Look in the members venders section. Morph , James, and others in there make some great kits.... If you really need carpet wink.gif

agree.gif morph's products, at 914ap.com are the shit! if he makes it, you can bet it's good! I have his carpet kit, door panels and dash top and love the stuff!
MDG
I've yet to get anything from James (Morph) but you'll only hear great things about him and his products. Lot's of guys here have his stuff in their cars and it's pretty much unanimous as far as great reviews.

I have bought from Autos International for my former 911S - carpet, headliner and front seat covers; really fantastic work and the materials were a perfect match. Not the most inexpensive but you do get what you pay for.

good luck, m.
Joe Owensby
I bought carpet and door panels from Morph. Great stuff. Good service. JoeO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.