Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RiqueMar
I'm trying to install it and bolt it to the other side of the dash but having alot of trouble, especially with that weird rubber bolt. Is there something I'm not getting? Some sort of 'trick' to get the bolt through the hole in the dash wall?

Thanks
MDG
What?
Spoke
I think you meant to describe the thing you are installing but omitted "it" from your post. Please describe the issue in more detail and/or include a pic.
MDG
of course, when I say "what" I mean what are you trying to install?

a big screen TV won't fit BTW
RiqueMar
QUOTE(MDG @ Jul 21 2009, 03:06 PM) *

of course, when I say "what" I mean what are you trying to install?

a big screen TV won't fit BTW

Whoops, meant to put it in the topic line.

I'm trying to put in the wiper assembly
RiqueMar
icon_bump.gif
r_towle
from my experience...limited...I recall it was a pita...but it can be done.
You may want to get the upper wiper bolts in first, then bend the rubber post up and into the hole.

I have taken a few out and in and while its a struggle...its all done from above...

Rich
RiqueMar
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jul 21 2009, 10:30 PM) *

from my experience...limited...I recall it was a pita...but it can be done.
You may want to get the upper wiper bolts in first, then bend the rubber post up and into the hole.

I have taken a few out and in and while its a struggle...its all done from above...

Rich

Damn, thats what I have been doing. It just barely goes in, but is at such a rough angle, it wont fully go through
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.