Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Moving back to Florida!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
We will be in the Palm Beach Gardens area for about 60 days (maybe longer). We need to find some short term housing (month to month).

Needs:

non-smoking
will accept a dog (Brittany Spaniel - obedient trained, quiet, references)
small place is okay - only hubby, myself, and our dog
would prefer to be north of and close to PGA Blvd - will commute for the right deal

Also, we are having a moving sale this weekend 7/24-7/25. So if you are local, check it out. Anyone that comes by, will probably get a screaming deal on some 914 parts. we are not taking anything with us.

Thanks!
865-463-2575 or send a pm
URY914
Look further North for cheaper housing. Jupiter area.
914rrr
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jul 21 2009, 10:30 PM) *

Thanks Paul! I will check into it. beerchug.gif
carr914
Port St Lucie will probably be even cheaper, it's the epicenter of Foreclosures.

I thought you were coming back to Tampa, or is that after the 60 days in Palm Beach?

T.C.
ghuff
Squat in a foreclosed house.

All the cool kids are doing it smile.gif
iamchappy
Jupiter has a great dog beach, i was just there a few months ago. Nice area.
type2man
West Palm has some nice areas for rent, but I would probably look a bit north for cheaper prices if possible...
914four
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jul 21 2009, 09:30 PM) *

Maybe you can pick up a good deal in Palm Beach. aktion035.gif
sww914
Get a free boat 30-40 feet and you'll just need to pay for a slip, $200-300-400 a month. When you're done with it walk away just like everyone else.
This one isn't free.
914rrr
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 21 2009, 11:33 PM) *

Port St Lucie will probably be even cheaper, it's the epicenter of Foreclosures.

I thought you were coming back to Tampa, or is that after the 60 days in Palm Beach?

T.C.

Tampa Bay is the final destination. Have to do the whole training thing first. smile.gif
bcheney
Welcome back to the sunshine state! It is a great place to live and feed your PORSCHE habit!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.