Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 parts. Lots, send me your shopping lists
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
Dr Evil
My friend with the parts hoard is interested in selling off some of his stuff. So, you can look at the pics here and see if you find anything you want, or you can send me a shopping list and I can dig around in his garage for ya. He has boxes of stuff under the piles so dont think it is just big stuff.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 21 2009, 10:51 PM) *

My friend with the parts hoard is interested in selling off some of his stuff. So, you can look at the pics here and see if you find anything you want, or you can send me a shopping list and I can dig around in his garage for ya. He has boxes of stuff under the piles so dont think it is just big stuff.

Could use a front targa seal to get me by til I restore and install a new one.
saigon71
Email sent.
westo2
Looking for rockers - prefer steel, but will consider fiberglass if they are available. Also looking for the covers and boots for a tail shifter shift linkage (section from firewall to connection with transmission)

Thanks,
Weston
jaxdream
I see some bumpers there , looking for a 73-74 front , paintd -not all beat up , rusted like mine !!! lol-2.gif

Jaxdream
hcdmueller
I could use an L-Jet oil filler if he has one.
Chris
Dr Evil
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ Jul 23 2009, 02:00 PM) *

I could use an L-Jet oil filler if he has one.
Chris

I am less versed in L-jet, what is the difference in the filler? Hose position with no PCV?
hcdmueller
The cap has some sort of diaphragm in it and the breather outlet is on the plastic filler instead of the metal box. The cap has a serrated edge instead of the D-jet smooth cap. I could also use the plastic ring that goes on the front of the alternator if he has it.
Thanks,
Chris
mack9146
Sun visor clips, just outers
SLITS
I'll take the wagon av-943.gif
Spoke
How's the back chrome bumper look? How much does he want for it?
Dr Evil
Make offers. I will bring him your offers and then bring you his counter offers if he is going to be a PITA. Jerry, you can come down and dig through the pile if ya want.
oh no, not again!
PM sent.
ghuff
How far is this pile of parts? I see so much stuff i'd like to come up with a few hundred bucks and haggle on random bits.
Dr Evil
about 10 min from me...I dont know how far from you.
ghuff
Hrmm I am 2 hours from hershey.

Might have to do this sometime soon.
jsayre914
can i just slap on a used 1.8 head, instead of fixing mine. or is there more trouble than its worth. confused24.gif
Dr Evil
Joe, if there was a cheaper, easier way do you not think that I would do it??? Let me get your bad head off and then we will decide what we are doing. wink.gif
jsayre914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 29 2009, 06:54 PM) *

Joe, if there was a cheaper, easier way do you not think that I would do it??? Let me get your bad head off and then we will decide what we are doing. wink.gif

Your avatar is frekin me out man blink.gif
Dr Evil
Wa wa weela
mburkhart
I'm looking for:

1) Right side pedal board bracket (the round fitting to the right of the accelerator).
2) Unmolested passenger side door panel
3) Silver "PORSCHE" letters from the engine grill
4) Base panel for a center console in good condition (the panel that fits below the shifter/heater lever)
5) Silver button combo gauge (with no fading on the needle)
6) Front trunk weatherstripping
7) Left side sail panel chrome (good cond, no dents)
EJP914
Looking for front valance ( not all bent up and rusty)
(1) steel wheel 5.5" width (some surface rust ok, no bent or beat up) to be used for spare
Pair of rear spring perches (sp???)
Please let me know if any of this avail and price. Could pick up. Not too far away
Thanks
nvrupnvrin
Driver side window regulator? Anyone?

Thanks
dkos
I need a windshield
HAM Inc
Tell me about the heads. Do you have casting #'s? How about their general condition?
Thanks!
Dr Evil
QUOTE(dkos @ Aug 3 2009, 09:53 AM) *

I need a windshield

Thats not gonna happen, unfortunately. sad.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(HAM Inc @ Aug 3 2009, 04:29 PM) *

Tell me about the heads. Do you have casting #'s? How about their general condition?
Thanks!

Len, I will look into that for you smile.gif I'll try to take some pics when I get over there next.
HAM Inc
Thanks, Mike! I'm always on the look-out for good cores, but I'm not in a big hurry, so don't bust your ass to make a special trip.
ghuff
I actually need a clean set of 1.8 heads for myself as well.

Some port work for the ole 1.8 L-Jet.
PanelBilly
Emergency brake handle
jeeperjohn56
Hey Mike, looking for the round vent plug things on the door jams, right and left sides. Thanks John
westdesert
Hi,
Im looking for a set of 1.7 rocker arms. any chance? Thanks
Dr Evil
Remind me how to tell 1.7 from 1.8, 2.0? I may have a set in my garage.
SLKWrx
Hi Mike,

Any chance you have a working thermostat with a good cable in the bunch?

Thanks
-- Steve
smileysrv
I have a 74 and need the Y shaped heater ducts that connect boxes to fan shroud also I need a right side cylinder tin Non A/C
Dr Evil
QUOTE(smileysrv @ Aug 13 2009, 01:39 PM) *

I have a 74 and need the Y shaped heater ducts that connect boxes to fan shroud also I need a right side cylinder tin Non A/C

I am pretty sure I can get you the tin smile.gif I do not know what other part you are speaking about.
westdesert
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 12 2009, 11:52 PM) *

Thanks for the quick reply.
1.7 rockers are tapped for 8mm adjusters. 1.8 and 2.0 are tapped to take 10mm adjusters.

Kelly
type11969
Mike-

Does he have any rear fenders in there? Front drivers side? Might actually start working on my 914 again soon . . .

Thanks,

Chris
'73-914kid
73-74 muffler? Need one bad.

Thanks, Ethan
Dr Evil
QUOTE(type11969 @ Aug 13 2009, 04:41 PM) *

Mike-

Does he have any rear fenders in there? Front drivers side? Might actually start working on my 914 again soon . . .

Thanks,

Chris

Ya dude, I have to see if it is the correct side, though.
Dr Evil
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 14 2009, 12:07 AM) *

Thanks, Ethan

Ethan, you will likely have better luck in your hood. Shipping from here would kill the deal.
type11969
Cool, either rear or drivers side front I would be interested in

thanks

chris
HAM Inc

I have a '74 1.8 muffler that is in excellent shape, damn near new! The P.O. replaced it not long before I bought the car and turned into a racecar. It's been sitting in a corner ofmy shop for the past few years. I'll take $100.00+ shippng.
montoya 73 2.0
Doc, I'm in need of the retracting seat belts and passenger outside sunvisor clip (holder on-er thingy, technical term right there!)
Dr Evil
I havent seen any visor clips yet.

Len, you can ship the muffler via Greyhound and save some $$ for the guy smile.gif
HAM Inc
Len, you can ship the muffler via Greyhound and save some $$ for the guy

Thanks for the tip Mike!

Have you had a chance to look at those heads? Not rushing you. Just curious.
Len
Dr Evil
Hopefully this weekend. I have been using my time to fix Zach's car.
jmill
Any fog light grills that aren't cracked?
HAM Inc
Have you had a chance to look at those heads? Not rushing you. Just curious.

Hopefully this weekend.

Cool! Thanks!
Len
westdesert
QUOTE(westdesert @ Aug 13 2009, 11:03 AM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 12 2009, 11:52 PM) *

Thanks for the quick reply.
1.7 rockers are tapped for 8mm adjusters. 1.8 and 2.0 are tapped to take 10mm adjusters.

Kelly

Hi,
just wondering if you had a chance to check on the rockers.
thanks
Kelly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.