Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ramble....is there one this year?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
naro914
Nadine and I had a great time last year at the Rocket City Ramble down in Huntsville, AL. It was the first 914 specific event we've ever attended, even though we've owned 914's for about 15 years now, and everyone knows us as 914 people. So...we were wondering if there is another 'Ramble' happening anywhere in the Southeast or anything.

I haven't been on the board lately as i've been closing down Exclusive Motors, starting up a new business, and doing a lot of PCA Zone Rep stuff - basically been real busy lately. Huey is always ready to go somewhere (see picture of Huey at the Rolex Grand Am race at Barber MSP this past weekend), and we wanted to see what was going on.

Did I miss it or something???

thanks

ClayPerrine
Make sure Huey has his traveling shoes on.. the Ramble is in Hot Springs, Arkansas this year.

Info to be posted shortly.. as soon as I can get Rusty to answer my phone calls.

BTW... Betty says Huey looks particularly fetching in those pictures.

rick 918-S
From "08" aktion035.gif
914four
I saw Huey at the race Sunday but missed you guys. It was nice to see a good showing of 914s there and Huey always represents the 914 community very well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.