Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 2.0L D-Jet Injector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ClayPerrine
Recently I put the 73 2.0L engine into Betty's 914 due to a damaged woodruff key slot in the crank.

I had all the D-Jet injection components for it, so I installed the correct injection. It turns out that I only have 4 2.0L Green D-Jet injectors, and one of them is bad.

Anyone have one they would part with??? I have the 1.7L Yellow injectors in the engine right now, and they work OK with some extra fuel pressure, but I would like it to work right.

Thanks in Advance!

BTW.. The 1.8 will be getting fixed and put back... she wants the original engine in her car. She is funny that way.

Tom_T
Try this link for a new one at $51 - no sense chasing EFI problems at that price. It's the best price I've found & they're 914world members/vendors to boot.

http://www.gprparts.com/shop/oem.php#DQoNC...nBvc2l0aW9uPTA=

However, I've not yet verified if this is the same OE part no. or a replacement, but it is Bosch!

Hope this helps! smile.gif
hot_shoe914
Clay, I have 16 of these and I'm only usng 4 og them. I'm sure I can spare one for you. let me know if u still need it and I will gett it out to you.
tracks914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 22 2009, 09:08 PM) *

Try this link for a new one at $51 - no sense chasing EFI problems at that price. It's the best price I've found & they're 914world members/vendors to boot.

http://www.gprparts.com/shop/oem.php#DQoNC...nBvc2l0aW9uPTA=

However, I've not yet verified if this is the same OE part no. or a replacement, but it is Bosch!

Hope this helps! smile.gif

Not a good link. Tried the site and have no injectors in stock????
tat2dphreak
clay, I might have one. I have a full FI set from a 73, I'll check this afternoon and give you a call.
tat2dphreak
I just looked at mine, they are either green or black... not the cleanest FI setup smile.gif

either way, whatever you ned out of it is all yours. I dunno if they are good, but you are welcome to try them out and take what you need!

ClayPerrine
Thanks to everyone here. Ron (AKA Slits) sent me one for nothing.

Thanks Ron!!!

I take back half the bad things I said about you! biggrin.gif
SLITS
Does that mean you want another injector? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.