Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Domimax

IPB Image

More pictures available here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/daveallan.moss...he91420ForSale#

1974 Porsche 914 2.0

Offered for sale is this unbelievable Porsche 914 in Alaska BLUE metallic with black interior

64, xxx real miles

This is a 1 owner car with all documentation from day 1

We have the original window sticker,owners manual,buyers order,and every service record since 1974

Most factory options- all listed on window the original sticker

The fuel injection has been changed over to dual Weber carbs 40 IDF with K&N air filters

The exhaust has been upgraded with 2 dual chrome Super Sprint muffler system.

911 mirrors

911 master brake cylinder

930 Turbo tie rods

Koni adjustable shocks

SS heater boxes,

new brake calipers front and rear

SS brake lines

MoMo steering wheel

MoMo shifter

Euro parking and rear lenses

New clutch cable

New throttle cable

High end exact fit car cover

Beautiful Mahle wheels

The original Blaupunkt AM/FM stereo and factory speakers are still in place. The dash and interior have never been cut up.

I have all the original parts to bring the car back to total stock- FI system, steering wheel , lenses, etc. I have it all.

Drives as good as it looks. These cars are very hard to find with this complete depth of documentation.

Picture Link: http://picasaweb.google.com/daveallan.moss...he91420ForSale#

Email me: 914porkchop@gmail.com

I am asking 12,900.00

Am glad to answer all questions. This could be one of the finest 914s in the country.
JeffBowlsby
What an exceptional quality 914!

I know that chrome bumpers were also an option in 1974.
Ferg
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 23 2009, 03:46 PM) *

What an exceptional quality 914!

I know that chrome bumpers were also an option in 1974.

agree.gif I had a 74 2.0 with black bumpers...

NICE CAR
SLITS
I have two with black! Both '74, 2.0L and everything but chrome bumpers.
Johnhoney

Would you be interested in selling the complete fuel injection system ? Thank you, John
Johnhoney
QUOTE(Johnhoney @ Aug 14 2009, 12:48 PM) *
Would you be interested in selling the complete fuel injection system ? Thank you, John

I sent an email to your Porkchop email address, but did not hear back. I am very interested (FI and condition of it) John
Domimax
I have reduced the price of the car to 12,900.00

A few people have asked if i would sell the FI system. I have decided the FI system will stay with the car. The car is just too nice to sell away the FI system.
Domimax
QUOTE(Domimax @ Aug 23 2009, 01:22 PM) *

A few people have asked if i would sell the FI system. I have decided the FI system will stay with the car. The car is just too nice to sell away the FI system.

This beauty is still for sale. If someone here does not buy the car soon I will begin to fully market the car. I have been very lazy! biggrin.gif
JF914
I have a '73 twin of your car. One owner since 1974. Alaskan Blue, fantastic overall condition (a few non-stock adds like A/C and radio, cellphone)...but otherwise sounds just like yours.

I have seen others go recently for low-mid teens, so don't think that your price is out of line. Good luck with the sale.

(Tried to add a photo of mine, but couldnt figure it out).
John

QUOTE(Domimax @ Sep 20 2009, 10:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Domimax @ Aug 23 2009, 01:22 PM) *

This beauty is still for sale. If someone here does not buy the car soon I will begin to fully market the car. I have been very lazy! biggrin.gif
Gint
I added a picture to your first post in the thread and moved the link to the remaining pics to just underneath the picture that I added.
JF914
Here's a photo of your "twin"Click to view attachment
okayman
Email sent :-))
Domimax
QUOTE(okayman @ Sep 23 2009, 04:03 AM) *

Email sent :-))

The car has been sold to a very nice gentleman in Germany. She is going home to the Fatherland beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.