Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nothing for sale or to look at here . . . move along . . . .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TC.356
OK, this whole—long list of stuff, pick what you're interested in, and hopefully come and look at it thing—worked out like CRAP ! !

Everyone wanted the stuff shipped, and photos of it, of course, and it just didn't work out 'cause of the time constraints.

I sold a couple of things to some folks who came by this past weekend and still have most of it, so I'm gonna begin a new thread and offer the stuff a piece or two at a time and post pics and send it out in a timely fashion. . . .
just like a grown-up!

This way, I won't get swamped, and won't get into trouble, and won't get anyone mad at me.

SO . . . just ignore this thread entirely. Make believe that it was all a bad dream and never really happened.

OK?

Thanks guys ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Tommy
db9146
PM sent.
Lavanaut
PM sent for vertical rollbar padding.
crxnug
pm sent
jonferns
Any pics of the black door panels with no holes? Pm sent.
carr914
PM sent about the GT Front valance

T.C.
wertygrog
I'm in MA, sending a pm..
tat2dphreak
PM sent,
E-Man
PM sent about fiberglass rear deck lid.
Kansas 914
PM sent for these items:
\
MOMO steering wheel (from a Porsche 929)
MOMO Steering wheel adapter kit.
Matching MOMO shift knob.
TC.356
Thanks for the interest ! ! I had a few offers early on for the entire lot, but none have gotten back to me as yet. We're in the midst of another "monsoon" it seems, as soon as the weather clears up, I bring the parts outside and shoot some pics for you.

As I mentioned, assignments have taken time away from play, so this all may take a while.

Thanks.

Thomasausus Rex
pete-stevers
Pm sent on a bunch of stuff yesterday
hasaramat
PM sent on flares.
E-Man
I can stop by today (Saturday) with cash in hand if you are available. What town do you live in? -Mike
TC.356
QUOTE(E-Man @ Jul 25 2009, 05:37 AM) *

I can stop by today (Saturday) with cash in hand if you are available. What town do you live in? -Mike

Kingston, MA 02364

The next town North of Plymouth (Home of the Rock, the Mayflower, and those pesky people dressed as Pilgrims.) Right along the coastline.

I'm home all day.
E-Man
Hi TC,

Maybe tomorrow. Wife is away in NH and I'm in charge of the kids (11 and 13). The girls don't want to travel all the way to the south shore on such a nice day. They'd rather stay local.

I want the fiberglass rear deck lid; re-attached into one piece of course. I'll just roof mount it to get it home. -Mike
Mikey914
I'm interested in the visors and the crest. I'm more interested at $1 and less at $1000, what do you want for these?
TC.356
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 25 2009, 03:25 PM) *

I'm interested in the visors and the crest. I'm more interested at $1 and less at $1000, what do you want for these?

Nicely put ! ! Right now there is someone just ahead of you on both, if they decide against, you're next. We'll work a good deal between those two figures, leaning towards the $1 by a considerably margin ! ! !

Thanks,

Tommy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.